ꀤꀤꀤ

You woke up to someone shaking you.

"y/n wake the fuck up oh my god" Olivia's voice yelled. Making you jolt awake.

"Oh my god what???" You replied.

"It's 12PM!!" The girl yelled again.

You sighed, getting up from the bed.

"You know I had the craziest dream ever" you started, getting Liv's attention.

"Hm?"

"My ex girlfriend was at your house too when I got here last night and it was insane"

Olivia's face went extra pale. Like she was keeping something from you.

"That was a dream right??" You questioned.

"Um- so the thing is Gracie is here. But she's only here to make a single with me and then she's leaving so shush"

You didn't know how to react.

"Are you being funny?"

Olivia shook her head.

"Well that's just the news I wanted when I woke up. I'll be leaving now." You muttered, grabbing your hoodie and storming out of her room.

As you reached the front door, someone crashed into you. Causing you to fall flat on the floor.

"What the fuck" you muttered, getting yourself up before looking at your next victim. Which of course had to be the last person you wanted to see.

"Y/N-" the girl started.

"I don't really want to speak to you. Goodbye" you said, slamming the front door behind you.

𝟏 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

You stumbled towards your house door, opening it with shaking hands.

Did that really just happen?

You didn't have time to contemplate though, as your phone started to buzz.

"Yes?" You answered, not in the mood to really talk.

"Y/N it's me" Liv said.

"I don't want to speak to you"

"I know and I'm sorry. But you have to understand it was my labels idea to collab with her. I didn't really have a choice"

You didn't want to fight with her. But this situation just seemed too much.

"Liv, I just can't. Not after seeing her there, in the flesh. Anyways I need to text Charlton-"

"She misses you"

You froze. Not knowing what to say.

"I don't care" and with that, you hung up impatiently.

6 hours later

It was getting late and you didn't really know what to do. Olivia had tried calling a few times, but had most likely given up.

I mean how could you react?

Gracie Abrams, your ex girlfriend was literally staying and writing a song with your best friend?

People had always disapproved of you and Gracie's relationship. For starters, she was a little older by a few years.

You didn't like thinking back to all this. It made you remember things you had done so well up until this point to bury deep.

16th July 2022

"You're so beautiful, you know that right?" Gracie said, stroking a piece of hair behind your ear.

"Says you"

She couldn't stop staring at you. It made you feel like the only girl in the world.

"I love you" you said.

But Gracie just froze.

"Gracie?" But she didn't say anything. Instead she stood up and awkwardly excused herself quickly.

You: im sorry? did I do something?
—𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥

You: gracie??
𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥

But there was not reply after that. And after a week of ghosting from Gracie. You gave up and blocked her, getting the message hard and fast.

You were snapped into reality when you heard the doorbell ring.

"Coming" you said, walking towards the front door.

You suspected it would have been Olivia coming to crawl for forgiveness... but nope. Opening the door revealed Charlton. Smiling per usual like nothing had happened the night before.

"Hey babe" he said, inviting himself inside.

"Oh hey..."

"Where did you go last night?" He questioned, sitting down on the sofa.

"What do you mean?"

He rolled his eyes, pulling out his phone.

"Cut the bullshit y/n, I know you weren't here last night. I came around" he muttered.

"I was at Olivia's. She picked me up after you left me stranded in the middle of a highway. Or did you forget?"

The boy groaned. Sliding his phone back into his pocket.

"I remember you being a bitch" he said.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Now get in the car we're going to Joshua's party" he demanded.

"Joshua Bassett??" You questioned.

"Yes dumbass, now go put on a flashy dress. I didn't dress up like this to be seen with you in jeans." He said, pointing to his mediocre outfit.

You thought for a second, realising how much this would upset Olivia if you went. But she was being besties with your ex for the day, so why not.

"Whatever just wait in the car" you said, shooing him out the door.

"Just hurry up. I'll be on the phone with Justin."

You mentally groaned as you slammed the front door. Why where you going with him to this lame party? But it was too late to back out now.

You slipped on a flowery white-dress before touching up your makeup. Then you grabbed your phone and made your way to the door.

You didn't like going to things like this with Charlton

You didn't like going to things like this with Charlton. He always got too drunk by the end and started touching you inappropriately. Well, it was either that or getting screamed at.

"You know I love you babe" he said, winking as you got into the car.

"I know" you replied. But that was the biggest lie you'd ever told.