ᐯꀤꀤꀤ

NOTE: this is one long ass chapter😭
________________

The next day Olivia had called begging you to come to a party she was hosting. Obviously you couldn't say no. But convincing Gracie would be another matter.

"Come onnn we have to go!! Olivia is begging me" you whined, pouting at Gracie who was flicking through her book.

But the girl just tutted and turned to the next page. Ignoring the begging.

"Gracie please. Liv's going to throw a tantrum if I don't go" you said, walking over to her.

"Then go. I'm not stopping you" the brunette said almost spitefully.

You noticed her mood and immediately stopped asking. Instead, going to give her a hug. But as you reached to put your arms around her she pulled away.

"Y/n I'm trying to read" she said almost with a sigh.

"Oh. Right sorry" you said, not saying anything else as you walked back to the bedroom. Locking the door.

Gracie had been moody recently and you had no idea why. It was almost getting lonely, although you would never admit that.

Fine if she doesn't want to go. I'll go by myself.

You texted Liv and told her you were coming, then proceeded to get changed.

You settled on a pink dress, before applying lipstick onto your lips. After you were ready you grabbed your handbag and made your way out the bedroom.

Gracie was still in the same position, she hadn't moved an inch

Gracie was still in the same position, she hadn't moved an inch. Still so focused on the book she was reading.

"Okay I'm going now" you said, grabbing your keys from the stand near the door.

This caught the brunettes attention, as she turned her head slowly. A look of confusion appeared on her face, before turning to annoyance.

"What? Where are you going?" She said, standing up and walking up to you.

"Olivia's party. The one you said I could go to?" You said, rolling your eyes.

But Gracie wasn't amused, eyeing you up and down as she took in your outfit.

"No way am I letting you go alone wearing that" the girl said scoffing.

You were taken back by her statement. Why was she behaving like this?

"I can wear what I want. I literally invited you to come before. But you were too busy reading and ignoring me" you said loudly.

Gracie's face seemed to get angry, before it softened in defeat.

"I'm coming. Wait for me" she said, storming off into the bedroom to get ready.

It was about 20 minutes before Gracie came out the room. You were going to be so late to the party, oh well.