Olivia's POV (bonus chapter)

Olivia couldn't breathe she was so drunk. She was having fun at this party and she didn't want it to end. I mean she had no idea how she had even got here, but that was the fun of things like this right?

Y/n had been a complete bitch earlier and honestly she just needed a few drinks to act like the stuff she said hadn't stung.

She threw back another glass of whatever was in her cup and started dancing wildly.

"Woah you better take it easy or you'll be collapsing before midnight" a voice laughed from behind her, making her turn slowly.

"JOSHHHH!" the brunette screamed, throwing her arms around him tightly.

"Hey Olivia" his voice replied, but he sounded uneasy.

Olivia noticed this, stepping back and dropping her drink onto the bar to give him her complete drunken attention.

"You okay?" She asked, but seeing his face grow sad. Like he was feeling guilty about something.

"Look... I know we've kissed and hung out a few times recently. But I don't think this is healthy Liv"

The brunettes face fell, even drunk this hurt her heart. A lot. Because she knew where it was going.

"What do you mean, weren't we having fun?" The girl asked.

Josh put his hand on her shoulder and smiled sadly.

"Of course we had fun. But I think we both need to move on Liv. I think even you know that..." he replied slowly.

The brunette couldn't feel anything, it's like her heart had gone completely numb. But deep down she knew he was right. It had been over for a few years now, there was no use in pretending it wasn't.

"Of course, yeah, don't worry" she replied.

Josh seemed like he wanted to lean in for a hug, or anything to make the girl feel better. But instead she excused herself to the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

"Fuck my mascara is going to fucking smudge" she groaned, feeling the tears fall down her eyes slowly.

It was definitely time to go home. This night was not fun anymore.