Xꀤꀤꀤ

Note: Hey guys this chapter was pretty hard to write as I based it on real life experiences. I hope you like the story so far. This will be my last chapter maybe for a few weeks as my mental health is very bad atm. I hope you understand. Love you all.

You woke up to someone leaning over you. Yes, literally leaning over you.

"Shit" you said, sitting up. Before realising it was Claire.

"MORNING" she shouted, snapping a selfie with you.

"Uh what time is it?" You groaned, leaning over to check your phone.

"4AM" Claire replied laughing.

You looked over to the other side of the bed, noticing Gracie's absence.

"Why did you wake me up at freaking 4AM!?" You moaned.

"Holly just got here that's why. You remember her right?" Claire said.

You scratched your head for a minute. Holly?

"Yeah she just got here. Come on sleepy head" Claire said, pulling you out of bed.

"Where's Gracie?" You instinctively asked.

Claire's eyes seemed to narrow for a few seconds, before regaining herself.

"She's in the living room. She just didn't want to wake you" Claire replied, dragging you into the living room full of people.

You looked around, noticing Gracie sat on the edge of the sofa. You were about to walk over to her when you felt someone grab your arm.

You turned around. Facing someone you hadn't seen in quite some time.

Holly Humberstone.

"Holly?" You asked, engulfing her in a hug as she spun you around.

"Hello!" She said, smiling at you.

Holly had always been close to you. But her music had driven her away from you and Liv. Besides the fact she was in England most of the time.

"Yeah, I told Holly we were in Portugal and she jumped on a flight to see us" Liv said joyfully.

Holly had definitely grown in height. She was towering over you, about Gracie's height.

"It's been too long" you said.

"Exactly what I said!" Liv said, pouring herself a drink.

"Anyways Holly, you remember Claire right?" Liv said, pointing over to the blonde who was smiling eagerly.

"Oh my god- Claire?" Holly gasped, hugging the blonde tightly.

You had no idea they even knew each other.

After they finally pulled away from each other, Holly seemed to look between you and Claire.

"So, you and Claire are still together?" Holly asked, you almost choking on your drink.

"Oh no! That ended years ago" you said quickly, looking over at Gracie who didn't look impressed.

"I'm actually en-"

But you were interrupted as Gracie stood next to you.

"Nice to meet you Holly. I'm Gracie" the brunette said, holding out her hand.

"Gracie abrams?" Holly asked, shaking her hand.

"That's me" the girl said.

"Nice to meet you. I love your music" Holly said smiling.