[What did I do wrong?] Earth Angst

(Request!)

Earth wandered in his orbit. Well, he was all alone now. Mars and Venus teamed up on him to- to embarrass him. His Moon left him, and there isn't anybody else he knows personally he could talk with. He felt confused though...

"What did I do wrong?"

How could HE be more toxic than Venus? Venus nearly KILLED Astrodude!Uh- Mars did as well, but he's more compatible for life. And Venus is the one who's always mad- he's the one spewing noxious gases and having such a thick atmosphere. And now Earth, HE was the one with life here. So how DARE MARS call him toxic?!

But.. but what if it was true? The thought began to creep into his mind. He could be talking about his own personality, his own feelings, that would be toxic. What- no no no! He shook himself, in an attempt to get rid of the thought. But it still remained.

"I am Earth! The best planet in the system. I have life, I have a moon. I have what nobody else has."

He said, with a pain running down his crust. He shuddered a bit, used to the familiar feeling, but it always did hurt whenever it happened. Earth, for a second forgot the cause of all this.

"Oh right.. it's the earthlings..." 

Earth sighed, as he looked back to where Mars and Venus were. They were happy, they were not lonely. He wasn't happy, and lonely. He looked down at himself. Although he could host life, that life was slowly killing him. But he refused to believe it. And once again, he recited the mantra he engraved into his head.

"I am Earth. The best planet in the system... I have life... I have a moon... I have what nobody else has..."

His voice had reduced to no more than a whisper at this point, as the voice and pain grew louder. He was toxic, not just in personality, but surface too. Look at it, in some cities you can barely breathe! There's hunger and water shortages everywhere, people are dying daily, and there's several wars going on...

"No no no.. th-that's not happening."

He hissed under his breath, covering his ears (or where his ears would be) as he tried to block it out. The pain still moved agonizingly on his surface, like hundreds of ants crawling and biting all over. 

"I.. am Earth. The best planet in the s-system... I have life.. I have- have a moon... I have what nobody else... has..."

He murmured softly to himself as he continued to float in his orbit, having nothing better to do other than writhe in agony. He had absolutely nobody, the only things he has is an overinflated ego, and toxic waste formed by the earthlings.

"I... am Earth. The best... planet in the system. I-I have life... I have... a moon... I have what... n-nobody else has.."

He looked back towards Mars and Venus. He had always put up a front towards them, acting like nothing was happening- when in reality, he was in torment. He let out a deep sigh, before seeing another planet- Mercury. He hadn't been all that close with Mercury, but maybe.. just maybe...

He rubbed his eyes, shaking himself to get rid of his disheveled look, and floated over to Mercury. "Hey Mercury!"

<End>

WOO- that was a rollercoaster. While writing this I'm brainstorming ideas how to get a Mercury x Venus to work because I am quite concerned for your friend (directed to person who requested) but my own friend bugged me on to write it so yeh. 544 words without this authors note and I'll be brainstorming Mars angst too. Cya!