[Pushing Away] Saturn angst

(Request! I may or may not have struggled on this. ANYWAY lets ignore i took almost 2 weeks bc demotivation, no time and stuff. But I hope you enjoy angst!!

He watched as the four moons of his friend drifted off, and he took a few moments for her words to sink in.

"AAAHHHH!!! YOU BIG FOOL! Titans not the ONLY one missing. All your moons have left you."

That couldnt be true, right? They were all still here. In his orbit, right? He had made sure- how long ago? A few days ago, before Titan went missing. When he told them that he had turned his moons into rings.

He looked around, calling out to his moons

"..Diamond? Encelery? Iapetal?... Midas?"

No answer. As he looked amongst his rings, the orbits of his moons, he noticed there wasn't any movement. No response to his calls. His moons werent here. Europa was right- they were gone.

Did they leave because of that? Because he told them? He just wanted to let them know and tell them the truth!

"And it was millions of years ago... why are they acting like I could do it right now?"

As he mulled over his moons leaving him, Europa's voice echoed through his mind again.

"Maybe if you and Jupiter stopped having favorites or acting all superior, we wouldn't all be eager to LEAVE YOU!"

... well- it was true. Titan was indeed his favorite- he was the biggest moon out of all his moons, and did have a chance to host life! But he loved all his other moons too! He looked after them and tried to be kind.

He let out a sigh. He missed the chatter of his moons in the background, the feeling that there was somebody there with him, even if it were his moons, and checking in on them. And he wanted to make sure Titan was okay...

Sometimes, he'd hear a few laughs, and wonder what could have made the moon laugh. A joke, a funny thought, or just being happy? Sometimes other moons would sulk at the edge of his gravitational pull, which made him think about what could have happened.

But now, he was just by himself. No moons. No Titan. No Jupiter. God- he wished he hadn't acted so irrationally with Jupiter. A pit of despair began to form- he had severely damaged their friendship, all because he was looking for Titan!

And why was he looking for Titan? Because of himself. Saturn stared off into the distance. It had finally clicked in his mind. He had pushed his moons to leaving him, pushed Jupiter's patience until they argue, pushed everybody away from him.

He reeled out of his thoughts, surprised to find tears slipping down his face. He wiped them off, but the tears kept on flowing. Saturn just let it be, and began to cry, regretting his decisions.

~~

(WOOOOOO OKAY FINALLY THIS IS OUT OKAY THIS WAS A HARD ON TBH BUT I DID IT. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS- ANYWAY UH PEACE OUT GET ENOUGH REST STAY HYDRATED BYE- 517 words!