[Nightmares] Jupiter x Saturn

(Aight so u h I am putting Uranus x Saturn on hold since idk how to write that- anyway this is a probably cannon ship so y e and YES I DO SHIP THIS IF YOU HAVENT SEEN BY THE COVER

Jupiter was in his own orbit, trying to sleep. For the past few days, it had been quite exhausting to control the absurd amount of asteroids hurtling towards the inner system- mainly sent by Ceres- who seemed on edge and more aggressive than normal. Not to mention the recent fight between Venus and Mars, which had sent out a dozen asteroids. Then there were the Galilean moons going missing- he could see why Saturn was so worried for Titan. He sighed, as much as he felt sleepy, it wouldn't come to him.

He groaned, rubbing his eyes as he blinked wearily. Although they didnt really require sleep, they could sleep if they wanted. Today was relatively calm, so Jupiter thought he could go ahead and talk with Saturn, and maybe they could look for their moons together- that would probably get some stress off his chest.

As he neared Saturn's orbit, he heard something... sniffling? Jupiter hurried himself a bit, and neared Saturn.

"Saturn? Are you alright?"

He asked, moving in front of the ringed planet.

"Jupiter?"

He mumbled, looking up at the bigger planet, his eyes wet with holding back tears. Jupiter looked startled, before his eyes softened.

"Saturn? What happened?"

"I h-had a dream where all of my moons hated me!"

He said sadly, looking down. I sighed, and patted his back. Saturn often had nightmares but didnt really tell them to others.

"Can you tell me more?"

Jupiter softly asked, as Saturn nodded slowly.

"W-well its uh- after I told them how my rings were just dead moons! They all began rebelling a-and you know..."

The ringed planet murmured, stifling himself from crying. Jupiter pulled Saturn into a hug, patting his head slowly.

"Saturn, your moons love you... your their planet, and they forgave you already. Its all just a nightmare... not a dream."

Jupiter comforted Saturn, although playfully prodded in that last part in, just to lift up Saturn's spirits. It worked, as Saturn looked up and gasped in a playful manner.

"Gasp! I simply did not know what a dream was, I thank you for enlightening me."

Saturn said, a smile tugging at his lips as he jokingly bowed. Jupiter chuckled from the scene

"Heh- wait did you just say 'Gasp'?"

Saturn nodded.

"Yes I did!"

Jupiter rolled his eyes, as Saturn tackled him down the ground and hugged him. Jupiter's eyes widened with surprise, but was used to Saturn's antics at this point.

"Gotcha-"

The stormy planet grinned, holding Saturn and standing up, while the ringed planet yelped, giggling. Saturn then melted into Jupiter's arms, as they lay there for a bit.

"Alright get off Saturn-"

"Fine fine"

He got off the other, and the two soon began casually talking, with Jupiter forgetting all about his stress while chatting with Saturn.

(POV: Left out of group chats. ANYWAY HOPE YALL ENJOYED SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG SCHOOL SUCKS- but Ill keep my word, 2 oneshots a week. 534 wordsssssssssss!