[Letters] Jupiter x Saturn

Hihihiii requests are open again!! Im kinda stuck on the Europa x Dione so I skipped to this. And Ill have a regular update schedule on Thursdays and Sundays!

Saturn glanced around. There weren't any Gas Giants nearby, besides him. He let out a long sigh- he hated being so far away from Jupiter. And all because of their orbits. He just wanted to be with him, to talk with him, listen to his voice, just rest with him in content silence...

Suddenly, he was hit with an idea. He scrambled to look for paper, leaving a few of his moons confused from the sudden movement that was happening. But the ringed planet didnt notice them, and eventually managed to find a paper and a pen.Immediately, he began to write.

'Dear Jupiter,

How have you been? I've been well, although it does get a bit boring with nobody else around. I miss you alot. When our positions in orbit meet, I hope to finally be in your arms again.'

Saturn stared at the letter. He felt that he could add more. What were written in letters usually?... oh right! Experiences. Remembering a funny even that happened a few days ago, he began to write it down.

After he had managed to write a letter he was proud of, he sealed it with a kiss, before looking around for a certain moon.

"Hey! Er.. Pomegranate!"

Saturn called out, causing the poor moon to jump in fright.

"U-Uh hi Saturn! What do you need? It's Prometheus- by the way."

He deadpanned, turning around to look up at his host planet.

"Your fast, right?"

"Yeah.. Why?"

"I need you to give this to Jupiter!"

Saturn said, handing Prometheus the envelope.

"Uh- why?"

"Please?"

"Fine."

-.-.-

GEP0: A while later-... GEP6 GIMME MY TIMESKIP CARD BACK-

GEP6: No

GEP0: Yes

GEP6: No

GEP0: No

GEP6: Yes- WAIT-

-.-.-

Jupiter was surprised when Callisto notified him of a moon of Saturn trying to reach him, but told her it wasn't necessary to block him from entering his gravitational field. A few minutes later, a tiny moon came up to him, holding a envelopebigger than the moon itself.

"S-Saturn wanted to give this to you!"

And with that, the moon dropped the piece of paper and sped off. His own moons glanced at Jupiter, murmuring amongst themselves.

"...from him?"

"You think..."

"...maybe..."

Jupiter lifted the envelope, and opened it slightly.

"Alright, you all, back to your orbits."

The various moons grumbled, but eventually drifted off, although some neighboring moons chatted with each other, and close friends were still together. He turned his attention back to the envelope, and took out the paper inside it. Noticing the writing, he began to read.

"Aw.. Saturn."

He cooed softly, and gazed at the envelope for a bit longer, letting the loving words sink it, even if he would have preferred to hear them. Then, taking out his own paper and pen, he began to write.

'Dear Saturn...'

(EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE I LOVED WRITING THIS ACTUALLY THIS IS ONE OF MY OTPS ANYWAY YAYAYYYYAY IM BACC GUYS!! 519 words!