[Did you know..?] Makemake x Haumea]

(Request!I totally am not 2 weeks late on this because of my school workload + TBSS + my own stuff. U h- I SHIP THEM SNIHBCUFIJDSK CUTIES ARGHHHHH anyway take this piece of garbage since I wrote it at 2 am on paper

"Haumeus- no..."

She yelled, as Haumeus looked at her with a sad smile, before casting his final spell- one that would erase his essence from the sheer power and energy it would cost him.

"Thank you, Erissa..."

A bright light burned from Haumeus, causing Erissa to close her eyes, before enveloping the surrounding area. By the time the light died down, the only things left were his charred staff, and a pile of ashes where the enemy used to lie. The quest had been completed, but at what cost..?

"That was a really good game guys, didnt know you'd actually go through with that spell, Haumea!"

Makemake chuckled, as Haumea breathed a sigh of relief.

"I mean- that Nat 19 was just pure luck- I cant believe I rolled it!"

The ringed planet murmured, rubbing the back of his head nervously. '

"And I wasnt even sure if I wanted to do that. But I guess.. Desperate times call for desperate measures?"

There was some awkward silence.

"Well, I suppose Haumeus will be missed... You two, I gotta go now."

Eris stated, looking as if she was slapped in the face. And the two others looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?"

Makemake asked, as he began to reorganize the set-up for the game they had just ended.

"Well- I gotta do something- I have my own life. Bye."

And just like that, she disappeared within the multitude of asteroids, leaving the two a bit confused. Haumea glanced over at Makemake, who began to hum to himself, cleaning it up.

Haumea leaned in, and adjusted Makemake's glasses onto his face properly, previously being crooked. Makemake stopped his movements for a second, looking up at Haumea. They were frozen in that position for a few moments, before Haumea retracted his arm, flushed.

"Im sorry so sorry- It just seemed that you were so distracted and you might need to adjust your glasses- plus you-"

"No no its fine- Im sorry I wasnt paying attention to what was happening around me and should have done it myself so thank you-"

The two bickered for a while, going back and forth as both were insistent on apologizing- until Makemake gave in, finally accepting Haumea's 'sorrys'

"Yeah- just- sorry again-"

Haumea murmured, suddenly finding an asteroid v e r y interesting.

"Oh yeah, thats Varuna! Although its an asteroid, it is a Trans-Neptunian Object like us! And it could be a dwarf planet-"

Makemake said, floating over and looking at the asteroid- which 'eeped' and zoomed off.

"Oh. Its alive?"

"I guess. Well, I didnt think that asteroids were alive! Whats the different and what causes it?"

Haumea chuckled softly as he watched as the other dwarf planet begin to ramble to himself.

"Oh, yeah! I remembered something!"

Makemake suddenly said, turning to face Haumea.

"What is it?"

The ringed planet asked, looking at Makemake. The latter held his heads, and said.

"Did you know.. I like you?"

...

"HAUMEA WAIT OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY ARE YOU OKAY I DIDNT MEAN IT OH GOD RESPOND PLEASE-"

(I have lost all my braincells and going insane to get a negative amount of braincells while listening to the same song on repeat for hours. Disappears. 582 words!