[Second thoughts] What if?

(Im in Study hall rn im typing this in docs mweheheheheheeh anyway long chap here we goo- Im bored reeeeeeeeeee

"Are you with us?" Ganymede asked, as the 6 other moons exchanged glances. Moon stared up at the other moons, and gulped. He didn't know- whether to go with them and exact revenge upon Earth- a planet he had been with for billions of years- who was pleasant- until his earthlings had begun taking advantage of him. And he couldn't blame him- the earthlings were terrible... but that couldn't be an excuse for his trash behavior. Moon looked up at them, before muttering.

"..Yes."

Titan grinned, and floated towards the smaller moon, as the other moons nodded, the twin moons of Mars cheering.

"Yes! I knew you'd make the right choice!"

To which Moon just chuckled awkwardly, still having second thoughts, although he tried his best to push them back, deep into his mind.

"Yeah.. say, Titan, what will we exactly do?"

He asked, as the larger moon floated a bit back from Moon, having an expression as if he was thinking.

"You know... I've never really thought about that part... I was thinking about leaving that for later once we get more moons to join our cause.."

Moon nodded. That had less stress on him. Although they were doing a strike- it hopefully wouldn't mean the harming of Earth or his Earthlings- although he personally thought they deserved it. But then dying would devastate his planet, which he didn't really want... but isn't the whole reason for him joining this is to get revenge on Earth and harm him? He shook his head for a second to get rid of those thoughts.

"Well, maybe we could think of them later..?"

He suggested, hoping to delay this decision as long as possible. He kept having those thoughts, which he did his best to suppress, not speaking his true feelings. If he did- who knows, he might not be accepted by the others anymore.

"Well, I was thinking-"

Ganymede began, and Moon panicked, rushing in front of Ganymede- just as he always did with Earth when there was an asteroid about to hit him- no no no! Stop thinking about him!

"MAYBE WE COULD GO RECRUIT SOME OF SATURN'S MOON?!"

He quickly yelled, to which the others stared at him. He shrunk a bit- did he say the wrong thing? Oh god, he shouldnt have said that. He would just be kicked out from this group and-

"That's a great idea, Earth's moon!"

Phobos exclaimed, floating up to him.

"You know, for a second, I was having second thoughts about you joining us since your so close to that 'golden boy', but seems you can be a valuable asset."

Europa murmured, floating past him, towards the gas giants orbits. Moon chuckled nervously. Right- he was still in.

"Wait- what do you mean 'valuable asset'?"

He asked, as the scarred ice moon turned around. She opened her mouth to speak.

"Well, since your-"

"SINCE YOUR SO CLOSE TO EARTH, AS HIS MOON, YOU COULD SPY ON HIM AND GATHER HIS WEAKNESSES AND BEHAVIOUR, AND OOHHOOHOOOHOO! WE CAN ATTACK HIM ACCORDING TO THE INFORMATION!"

Io cut in, rolling between them, before coughing up some of the gas and gunk, floating away, as Callisto murmured.

"Well, atleast the weird one said something smart for once."

"HEY! Oh- GAh- AGH-"

Io protested, before coughing even more, with a slightly surprised look plastered on his face. Moon inched away from him, remembering how Io had been able to smash him into the asteroids- also being able to temporarily blind him. And how aggressive Callisto had been when fighting Ceres. He did NOT want to be caught in a fight between those two. He accidentally bumped into Titan.

"Ah- oh, uh, sorry!"

He said, backing away from Titan.

"Oh no, its fine. Anyway, lets get going guys! We can discuss who to recruit there!"

Titan said, and Ganymede passed him, with a smirk.

"All, follow me. Lets get going to Saturn! Like- er, follow the leader!"

"But Im the-"

"COME ON- Io, Callisto, calm down."

Ganymede called out to the two moons, and they grumbled, as Io laughed, racing out of the Asteroid Belt, Titan looked a bit upset, but Moon patted his back.

"Its fine, Ganymede is just like that. We can resolve that later. But for now- yeah, who can we get into this group?"

The cratered moon said, as they began to float. Moon secretly hoped that this could cause some conflict, and break up the group so that they wouldnt be able to- NO NO NO! He couldnt think that! These were his.. Friends! The only other moons he'd met, besides Phobos and Deimos. And ones that were actually sane. He coudlnt betray them...

"I dunno, I plan on discuss that with the rest of group. You coming?"

Moon hadnt realized he had stopped following Titan.

"Y-yeah! Keep going- Ill join you guys in a bit!"

He covered up quickly, looking down to the side, wondering if he should talk to him... they hadn't had a discussion in a while, and Moon normally talked to him for advice on decisions like this. Titan nodded.

"Well, join us quick! We're gonna be at the edges of Callisto's orbit!"

The orange-colored atmospheric moon said, before rushing to join the Galilean moons. Moon looked at him, before smiling sadly, and muttered.

"Hey.. Darkside?"

"I heard everything, no need to explain it."

~~
HAHHAHAAHAHAHAH CLIFFHANGER- just like a classic Solarballs ep. Also, Pt 2? 929 words les gooooooooooooooo