[Arguments] Saturn-Earth

(Request. I SWEAR TO GOD THIS WAS THE HARDEST TO WRITE- EVEN MORE THAN THE BENUS X MERCY. And de video above is made by me  Edit: Im making this platonic)

Earth was near the asteroid belt, trying to look for Mercury. He had taken the risk of asking Sun where Mercury went, and luckily- he hadnt been solarflared. Instead- Sun did his terrifying laugh and told him Mercury had wandered towards the asteroid belt- near Mars and Venus.

"Hey Earth!"

"HUh-"

Earth quickly turned around, trying to see who called his name. He had expected it to be either Mars or maybe even Jupiter or Venus- but who he didnt expect was... Saturn?

"Saturn? Arent you generally farther away from the Asteroid Belt?"

He asked, looking at the ringed planet, who just laughed, before answering.

"Oh, I just wanted to explore, meet new planets! After all, I havent really interacted with the inner planets.. besides Venus, who was really mean!"

Earth nodded, feeling slightly intimidated by Saturn. Although he had heard that Saturn was a kind and benevolent planet, he couldnt help but feel slight fear from his size- Saturn could crush him easily- and at anytime too!

"So, Earth, what are you doing here?"

He asked, looking at Earth- nearly looming over him. Earth backed up a bit."Uhhhhhh-"

"And arent you normally with the other inner planets? What happened to them? I heard an argument but I didnt get all the details."

Earth looked away awkwardly. He wondered how to tell him without shattering his 'high status'." We... had an argument. And we decided that we all needed space."

He slowly said, as Saturn looked up at him with his generally smiling face, although it had a bit of an understanding undertone

"Ahh got you, got you. Back in the day, me and Jupiter, we always used to fight. We've calmed down now, and just relax."

Saturn admitted, which got Earth interested, as he looked up at the ringed planet.

"You two used to fight? But I thought you two were well- calm! And your always so optimistic and peaceful I cant believe you fighting!"

The bigger planet laughed as the habitable planet fretted and turned the gears in his head to imagine this.

"Oh Earth, did you really forget? In the early days of the system, all of our orbits were barely stable. Jupiter's orbit always made him attempt to cross the Asteroid Belt so I had to stop him from crossing it. Jupiter also had to make sure I didnt bump into the ice giants."

He explained, to which Earth slowly nodded.

"Yeah, but what does that have to do with me- us? We fought... verbally! And you two well- fought because of orbits!"

"Well, we did finally stabilize our orbit- and then we decided to just be friends."

Earth nodded, before muttering under his breath.

"Only if it was that easy..."

"Sorry, didnt hear you- what was that?"

"Nothing nothing- anyways uh.. how are you?

~~

IM ALIVE- word count is 469. This was a pain. Anyway uhhhhhhh wattpad aint allowed here- its blocked. Managed to get a hotspot but it goes off randomly. ANyway time to see what requests I got.