[Quarrels] Europa x Dione

(Aaaaaaa hello everybody! I had a bit of trouble on how to write this but I brainstormed at 1 am and got an idea. Enjoy the lesbian moons :]] (Europa can go burn and die in a ditch all alone)

Dione was... unsure about this whole revolution to say the least. If the planets found out, they'd be done for. True, they may have been able to take out Mars and Venus, but if the gas giants found out...

And not to mention the millions and billions of innocent lives they'd be taking. Throwing the asteroids and nearly killing Earth would cause most- if not all life to be wiped out. And for what? For just an opinion that- she did have to admit- controversial?

They were going too far, but she was in too deep. And Dione didn't know what to do. Could she perhaps... convince either Europa or Ganymede to come up with another solution, rather than this violent revolution? There had to be another way.

She looked around, and spotted Europa. With a determined look set on her face, began to make her way over to her, passing by the friendly, curious, and irritated faces of her fellow moons

Europa noticed her and turned towards the moon.

"Oh, hello Dione. What do you need?"

She asked, as Dione's brows furrowed. As always, she spoke with that condescending tone. If it was intentional or not, it didn't matter- it riled her up.

"Europa. I- this is going too far. Capturing one of our own-"

"Now Dione, quiet. These are just necessary measures."

She began, but the larger moon cut her off. Even if Europa and Ganymede werent leaders, they sure seemed like it. They both gave off an intimidating and dominant vibe, and with the other moons not have many leadership qualities, or wanting to lead, this gave them the chance to coordinate the moons.

"But taking out the Earth- even if we take out another planet that isn't the Solar Systems 'golden boy', they'd still notice and get mad! What if a gas giant notices this-"

Dione said, nervously.

"I do not want to be part of this if it means that it will fail."

She added, as the scarred moon looked at her, irritated. Suddenly- Dione was pushed against an asteroid.

"Huh-"

"Listen. Your already in it, and you cant back out now. Or, you can join Earth's moon and the others."

Europa glanced over to where several moons surrounded the 3 moons. Dione also looked over, but her mind was just focusing on how close the two were. Any closer they would-

"Now. Listen to us, and go along with our attack.. Or be on the planets side and become a traitor.

Dione gulped, fighting the warmth creeping up onto her generally warm surface. Why was she feeling this- and in a situation like this?! The smaller moon let out a sigh.

"I... guess Ill be with you guys."

Europa moved away from Dione.

"Good."

And lingered there for a few moments, gazing at Dione before floating away.

(JEEJEJEJEHEJEHEHEEE HAPPIETH LATE NEW YEARS GUYSSSS TAKE THIS RANDOM CHAP I CREATED WITHIN AN HOUR- 531 words!