[Borrowing Books] Earth x Jupiter

(Welp uH I took some time on this one. But uhhhh here we go- haha how do I write this ship the size difference and the amount of interaction gets me RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH- SCREAMS THIS TOO TOO LONG-

"Hey Jupiter!"

"Hm? What is it?"

Jupiter looked up from his book, and glanced around to find Earth, recognizing his voice, albeit being faint.

"Down here- its Earth."

He put away his glasses and book, and looked beyond the asteroid belt. There, at the other side of the asteroid belt, was the small terrestrial planet, Earth.

"Oh, hello Earth. What are you doing here, so far from orbit? Your earthlings would be freezing."

He murmured with concern, heading towards the outer edge of the asteroid belt.

"Eh, it's fine, they can handle a bit of cold. But, you know how you asked me to lend you some earthling books?"

"Oh right!"

It had been a few days ago when Jupiter had asked Earth about this, hoping to learn what the earthlings did, and any interesting information they might have in their books.

"Well I got a few. There's this book about Russian, then a geography book, a book on astronomy, and a book about Napoleon! I have some more books, but I'll lend them to you another time!"

He said, taking out a stack of books. Jupiter was honestly surprised, expecting only a book. And he had even forgotten about the event, only coming up in his mind when Earth mentioned it.

"Oh, thanks Earth! I'll return them when I finish reading them all."

Jupiter said, gratefully taking the books from the smaller planet. He smiled back at the larger planet.

"Hey Earth! D'you want to join us for a game of cards?"

Mars called out for him. He glanced back, still facing Jupiter.

"Yeah! In a sec!"

He looked up at Jupiter, opening his mouth to say something, but paused. After a few seconds, he just quickly muttered.

"See you soon, hope you like the books-"

And ran off to join his own friends. Jupiter was a bit confused about the interaction, but shrugged it off and went to his own orbit to check out the books. Soon, he stopped and settled down, turning to the back of the books to look for the small summaries.

"..Russian to english dictionary?"

He murmured curiously.

He flipped through the pages, generally skimming over it. There were a mix of weird symbols he had never seen before, and english.

"Ah- must be another earthling language.."

He decided to read it, curious on how it differed from english.

-.-.-

GEP0: This timeskip was brought to you by Vaseline- *holds timecard with vaseline plastered on it*

GEP1: Alright, which one of you was gonna tell me tea tastes different in hot water-

GEP4: HUH- y-your putting it in COLD WATER?!

GEP3: GEP1. Answer the question GEP1-

-.-.-

Well it differed quite a bit, and he didnt understand much, but knew a few basic words and greetings. Although he was certain he was pronouncing them wrong.

"Earth, Ive finished reading the books!"

Jupiter called out, carrying the four books. Earth looked up at him and smiled, before floating over towards the inner edge of the asteroid belt.

"Thanks!"

"Your welcome, Earth." He said, and they quickly bade each other farewell and returned to their orbits. On the way, he noticed something sticking out of one of the books. The terrestrial planet shrugged it off, deciding to check when he got back to his orbit.

After getting there, he put his books down, and reached for the note. He saw some writing.

"Whats is this.. Я тебя люблю?"

~~~

AAAAAAAAAAAA FINALLY THIS IS DONE OML I SWEAR I SPENT MORE TIME BRAINSTORMING IDEAS THAN ACTUALLY WRITING THIS- anyway hii everybody how are you? 635 words