[All Alone] Neptune Angst

(Request! ... AAAAAAAAAAAAA NEPTUNE MY FAVOURITE PLANET NEIN NOOOOO DONT BE SAD- also its gunna be kinda similar to the Pluto angst but u h yeh. *dies cuz of uncreativity* *lives to write this*)

Neptune was absolutely TERRIFIED of the Sun. His solar flares could reach outside the Kuiper Belt! Meaning that his solar flares CAN reach him! The Sun could hit him with a solar flare any time he wanted! Jeez, and that woul be hot. Hot and terrifying and positively atmosphere-destroying.

And there was an underlying fear there- that since he didnt have any solid surface, mainly being composed of gasses and melted ice, what if a really REALLY intense solar flare happened and blew him off his core?! He shuddered- that would be painful. EXTREMELY PAINFUL! He didnt want to get solar flared, no no no!

But if he stayed in his orbit, he wouldnt get solarflared, right? You only get solar flared if you leave your orbit- and he would never leave his orbit! But in his thoughts, he looked wistfully to the other planets, all chatting and talking with one another. They were so lucky their orbits were so close to each other- they could talking without leaving their orbits!

And here Neptune was, being so so far away from all the others. He was lonely, and didnt have any friends here, near the Kuiper Belt. Sure- there was Pluto and Eris, sometimes Haumea whizzed by- but they mostly avoided him... He sighed.
-
He was so so so SO lonely! He wished he could have a friend here with him! He looked around once again- all his moons had left their orbits to go.. Somewhere. Where it was? He didnt know. Oh well. Atleast he never got solar flared here.

"Yeah.. If I stay in my orbit, I will be safe! I've seen solar flares hit other planets or go whizzing around! But they never hit me since I was in orbit! I'll be safe here..."

Neptune mumbled to himself, shaking his head.

"Dang it... Im talking to myself again..."

He sighed, before looking at the other planets, so happy and so cheerful. Atleast they werent lonely... unlike him. Could he go talk to Uranus? They were neighbours after all- and quite similar, both being around the same size, being ice giants, and made of mostly the same stuff... nevermind- it would be too risky.

The blue ice giant looked away, and had a downcast look.

"I think I might be going insane..."
-
Neptune wandered around his orbit, a small smile plastered onto his face. He was safe here, wasnt he? And besides, he had company- he, and himself! His eyes widened as a random asteroid floated past him, and looked at the Kuiper Belt. Was this asteroid lost?

"Hey there, lil guy! Are you lost?"

He asked in an upbeat manner, observing the asteroid.

"..."

"Ohhhh! You ran away? Oh noo! Won't you miss all your asteroid friends?" The blue planet asked, tilting his head.

"..."

"Ooh! But thats a great idea- we could invite aaaaaall your friends here! So, little asteroid, do you have a name?"

"..."

"Cool! Guillermo is such a unique name! Im Neptune, the 8th planet of the solar system!"

"..."

"The place you are living at, silly!"
-
Neptune rolled through his orbit, letting out small giggles as he did so, the friends he made following him. Why did he want to talk to planets anyway? He didnt remember- actually, he didnt remember much at all! But why should he care? He was happy just with his friends.

"Guillermo! Call over Pablo before he floats away!"

(NOOOOOOOOOOOOO POOR NEPTUNE BABY URANUS GO TALK TO HIM WAHHHH anyway Im doing this in english class cuz y e s . Also gaspers I made anothr book. About space facts. So far no actual stuff written in it but should be updated by today. 649 words!)