IT'S ALL IN MY HEART TO SAY

The fear of falling back and crumbling thoughts about what's next.

Looking above the sky and wishing for stars while wiping the tears.

The fire in my heart to go after what I want even when I'm scared of losing my all.

Faith in myself and my willingness to walk through this dark tunnel.

Have so much to say but when I look around no one is there.

Tangled up emotions and a hurting heart, is it bad to say I'm not good at all?

I'm not quitting, I'm not hopeless just know that I'm saying how I feel and nothing else.

As I feel all this way, sometimes do think of who I am and, astonishingly, growing up is finding a way through pains.

I'm sure I'm not done yet, I have learned things take sudden U-turns and I must pursue them with all my will because I have got a single life to live.

One day if I ever become that grown-up, I would like to come back and say, ain't we all the kids always pushing up to be our higher self?

One last thing, we all are connected invisibly and the same teens, the hope and future of our parents, relatives, country, and everyone.

I know you are trying your best so hold on there till they wonder how you come so fast there.

I'm your faceless friend wishing you all the best and leaving for now my dear comrade.