YOU'RE A KILLER, MY MIND

You're a killer, my mind.
You've no mercy when it comes to me, playing tricks to keep me imprisoned in a room of dark themes.

You're a killer, my mind.
Why do you show me only the ugly scars and replay the days when I was a broken glass?

You're a killer, my mind.
You keep trying to pull me down, and bring up parts of the past where I was dumb, lost and foolish.

You're a killer, my mind.
Sometimes you manipulate me to feel all good even without sleep, water, and food.

You're a killer, my mind.
You make me doubt my sanity and create fake scenarios of my life getting freaked.

You're a killer, my mind.
You listen to other voices and opinions and also give space to limiting beliefs but never believe me.

You're a killer, my mind.
You abuse my peace and make me feel like an abandoned piece and offer my dead-alive self the hell for free.

You're a killer, my mind.
You've killed my cheerful smile and positive vibes and left me with painful wounds and haunting dreams.

You're a killer, my mind.
Sometimes it's better to let you shut down so that my soul can take some time to heal.

You're a killer, my mind.
I feel you like my enemy and you're draining my energy so it would be good not to respond to your stupid thinking.

You're a killer, my mind.
Don't be sad that I'm mad at you, just die at once, get cleansed, and come back as my stronger and faithful self.

(Because you can trust me.
Together we can bring blossom to these dead trees)