33

Having barely finished a bowl of porridge in the midst of a heavy silence, I jumped to my feet. I wanted to escape this hellish silence as soon as possible, even if it was only for a second.

"Is there a place to wash?"

Ha Tae-heon, who got up from his seat, opened the door on the right side of the bed and showed me the bathroom.

"Put your clothes in the basket, and there are the towels in the cabinet."

"Okay."

Without looking back, I went into the bathroom and closed the door. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed.

"How did I end up like this..."

Even though I just woke up, I was very tired. Were we already starting the attacks on my psyche...?

As I slowly took off my hospital clothes, I looked down at my lower body and my eyes widened. I couldn't see the underwear I was supposed to be wearing.

What is this? Why aren't I wearing underwear?

At that moment, Ha Tae-heon's face, who proudly declared that he had changed my clothes, flashed through my head.

I thought he changed my outer clothes, but...

'Damn it.'

I tightly closed my eyes and swallowed back swear words.

No, but isn't it kind of weird to take off my underwear? If it was just my outer garments, I could understand, but to take off all my clothes...!

"Enough. Let's stop thinking."

As soon as I left the bathroom, I felt like I was going to grab Ha Tae-heon by the collar.

Son of bitch. Even if it wasn't for the fact he was the main character...

I tried to find my composure under the cold water pouring over my head.

Let's think positively. It was incredibly embarrassing, but once the conversation with Cha Soo-yeon was over, I'll run away quickly.

After finally gaining peace of mind, I finished taking a shower and took out a towel from the cabinet. Now all I had to do was put on my new clothes and go out.

'Oh? Wait.'

New clothes? Did I bring those in?

"Hell."

I rushed into the bathroom to escape from Ha Tae-heon, so I couldn't bring any clothes to change into. I sighed once again, putting the towel on my wet head.

I had no choice but to pick up the hospital clothes I took off. Even though I wanted to wear this, I sweated so much because of the weird dream, so it'd be uncomfortable to wear it again.

After staring at the hospital clothes for a long time, I gritted my teeth and wrapped a towel around my lower body.

'First, let's open the door slightly and check the room. If Ha Tae-heon is there, I'll ask him for some clothes. If not, I'll run out and pick up the clothes on the bed and wear them.'

It wasn't a bad plan. As expected, I was a genius. I sighed and opened the bathroom door slightly as I praised myself. Ha Tae-heon was nowhere to be seen. I opened the door a little more to check it out. The room was empty.

"Ha Tae-heon-ssi?"

I called his name just in case, but there was no answer. I guess he really went out.

I inwardly celebrated and rushed to the bed. First off, pick up the pants and wear them.

The moment I reached out to my jeans on the bed.