120

As I approached Edward without hesitation, he looked up at me with a languid smile.

"It's nice that we can communicate well."

"......"

I forcibly turned my gaze away from Kwon Jeong-han, who was exhaling harshly as he collapsed. The blood pools gradually spreading on the floor of the drawing room and blood running down Edward's thin neck were gradually suffocating my breath.

"...give me the dagger."

I held out my sweaty, cold hand to Edward.

"As you said, I came close. So-"

"Oh my, aren't you too greedy? What can I trust in this situation to give you a dagger?"

Edward laughed out loud, and suddenly grabbed my wrist. My body, which had been so tense, flinched automatically.

"Come on, don't do anything useless."

Edward's eyes moved sharply. The security guard in front of the drawing room, who secretly took out his cell phone, and Chloe, who was hiding one of her hands behind her back, stopped moving at those words.

"At the most, I try not to let Talented Han Yi-gyeol go against my will, but it all seems meaningless."

Edward, who muttered in a voice of genuine regret, pointed his finger at Kwon Jeong-han, who was barely holding on without fainting.

"I wonder how long it will take for this poor bodyguard to die."

"Stop it."

I frowned and said firmly. I had to keep his eye on me somehow.

Trying to ignore the ominous beating of my heart, I forcibly raised the corners of my lips. Edward raised an eyebrow at my smile.

"Stop worrying about other people, do you have anything to do? You probably didn't do this all the way here to bring me."

Edward, who blinked slowly at my words, paused for a while then burst into laughter, 'haha'.

"This is very, very unexpected..."

Edward, who muttered in an exhilarating voice enough to feel a sense of excitement, embraced me with a languid gesture.

"What..."

"That's right, Talented Han Yi-gyeol. Without wasting any more time, shall we go?"

Edward pulled out a small marble that was in his hand. A marble that sparkled with a strange light of dark blue colour. Just looking at it gave me chill goosebumps all over my body.

The moment the heavy marble left Edward's hand and collided with the floor, it turned into a sticky liquid and spread widely to the floor where Edward was standing.

"Yi-gyeol-ssi!"

Min Ah-rin, who was looking at me with her pale face, quickly moved, her face distorted, but the black light gushing out of the liquid quickly engulfed Edward and my body.

"Min Ah-rin-ssi, Kwon Jeong-han-ssi..."

The last word 'please' was engulfed in darkness and couldn't come out of my mouth.

* * *

"Ugh..."

At the same time as my eyes were distorted, my stomach was upset with severe stinging. As I covered my mouth and vomited, Edward, who stood holding me in his arms and supporting me, patted my back two or three times disgustingly.

"Huu, put it away..."

"It seems like you haven't experienced a lot of space movement items."

Space movement (공간 이동). Those words reminded me of the hotel incident that moved all the participants inside the gate.