85

Inside the gate of the G5 Area, which belonged to the Jayna Guild, was filled with collapsed buildings, empty streets, and cloudy smoke.

As I looked around the ruins that smelled foul, Cha Soo-yeon took out a ring from the inventory I had previously saved and wore it.

"What is that?"

I knew Cha Soo-yeon's tendency to carry so many different items, so I was curious about what effect the ring would have. She grinned at my question and showed her ring to her hand.

"Isn't it pretty? This little one is quite expensive. It is an A-class buff item."

"If it's a buff item... Does your ability get stronger?"

"That's right. The fire gets stronger. The gates here are all cement and buildings, so there's nothing wrong for me to be wary."

Cha Soo-yeon, who could not control the burning fire, seemed to like this place quite a bit.

"Would you like to borrow something? Wait. The wind ability is useful..."

"No, thanks. More than that."

Shaking my head, I lightly grabbed Cha Soo-yeon's shoulder, who was rummaging through the leather bag. At that action, Cha Soo-yeon opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"As you may already know, the two of us met for the first time today. Because we've been meeting secretly until now."

"Uung. Right."

Maybe Cha Soo-yeon, like Ha Tae-heon, was nailed to it because she was afraid that she would go and say something else later. I glanced at Woo Seo-hyuk, who was at the forefront and was having a conversation with Hong Si-ah, and continued.

"I don't want to do such a nuisance, but... I can't help it because Woo Seo-hyuk-ssi is here. It's because he was given to me by Master Cheon Sa-yeon."

"Then, did you say that the person who ordered you to kidnap me is Master Cheon Sa-yeon? To get an SS-grade gate."

"That's right."

Cha Soo-yeon knew that it was Cheon Sa-yeon's work because she overheard the conversation between Ha Tae-heon and me at the time she was kidnapped.

'It's fascinating again. That you don't hate me. Even if I gave you the item in return, it is true that I kidnapped you.'

...am I pitiful? When I remembered Cha Soo-yeon, who often looked sad for me, I had reasonable doubts.

"If there's a person named Woo Seo-hyuk, are you saying that we pretend not to be close?"

"That's right, but somehow it feels a bit..."

Cha Soo-yeon smiled proudly and nodded her head, I wondered if she could even see my uneasy expression.

"Don't worry! I'm good at acting."

"It does look like that. When I see the interview video appearing, you look so sweet even if your personality is different from the real one... ouch!"

I was immediately hit in the back when I remembered a video of her interviewing with a kind smile in the world and answering honestly. It hurt a lot more than I thought. What hand is so hot?

"It hurts..."

"I hit you because it hurts."

While rubbing my tingly back, Woo Seo-hyuk returned after talking with Hong Si-ah.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

When Woo Seo-hyuk found me rubbing my back, he tilted his head slightly and asked. Rather than worrying, it was a voice closer to confirm.