71

Inside a dark house where the moonlight shone, the man took a rough breath, swearing.

"Damn it, you fucking bastards... who do you think I am..."

Every time the man opened his mouth, there was a foul smell of alcohol. The man, who had been drinking wine one after another in a ruined suit, could not bear his anger and threw the wine glass.

Clink!

The wine glass shattered with a sharp rupture. This time, the man threw the wine bottles piled up in front of him recklessly and also overturned the table. The sound of cracking and collapsing filled the house for a while.

"Haa, haa..."

Kugugugung, Kugung!

Excited in a drunken state, the energy jumped at will. The building shook unsteadily due to uncontrolled ability.

The man closed his eyes tightly. He recalled the contemptuous gaze that was staring at him.

- Stupid jerk. (못난 놈)

- Ah, father!

- Get out now. Don't come to me until I find you first.

- Wa, wait a minute! Father!

- How could such a useless thing be called a child... haiz, tsk. Can't you hear me tell you to leave?

This can't be. No matter what happened until now, his father took care of him as much as he did.

Come to think of it, he heard a rumour that among the youngsters who had just entered the political world, there was a guy whose father was particularly fond of. Are you saying you're going to give up your child and raise someone else?

"Fuck... fuck!"

Kugugugung!

The ground rumbled once more with profanity. The man thought. Should he just turn everything upside down? If it's his ability, he can do it right away.

Yeah, what's the point of looking at those scumbags? If he's going to destroy it, let's start with the annoying management headquarters...

"No. It's not."

The man's mad eyes flashed.

Cheon Sa-yeon, that bastard. A dirty orphan who climbed up without knowing the subject. He has to start with that bastard...

"This. The inside of the house looks like a pigsty."

"......!"

The man, who was giggling and laughing, was startled by the strange voice coming from behind him.

"You, who are you!"

A stranger, dressed neatly in a black suit, slowly walked out of the darkness. Seeing the white, smooth mask on the other person's face, the man staggered backwards in an unknown fear.

"Whe, where did you come from? What are the guards doing? Right now..."

"It's noisy."

The opponent flicked his finger lightly. At the same time as the sound, the man's mouth was firmly shut. The bewildered man whimpered as he fumbled and touched his mouth, but his lips didn't even budge.

"Are you Kang Seung-geon, a Korean S-rank talented person?"

The man, Kang Seung-geon, was terrified and fell down with a pale face. The person in front of him was terrifying. Kang Seung-geon struggled and tried to run away in fear he had never felt even against a monster, but he slipped into the wine and just stumbled in vain.