146

Day and night inside the gate were often different from day and night in the real world. When we got out of the gate, it was already past 9 p.m. in China, so Ha Tae-heon suggested that we go to see the Prophet when the sun came up.

In a hurry, I grabbed any hotel and entered the room and let Ha Tae-heon down, at the same time, the changing effect was over and Ha Tae-heon returned to his original form.

'Too bad. He was cute...'

A tall height and wide shoulders caught my eye, which was out of my sight for a long time. I knew there was a time limit, but it suited him so well that I couldn't help. Ha Tae-heon said to me, who took off my glasses and returned them.

"The place where I met the Prophet is not far from here. We will go as soon as morning comes."

"I understand."

Maybe it was because I kept moving without eating at the gate, so I was tired and hungry.

"We should eat something."

Ha Tae-heon, who quickly noticed that I was tired, ordered room service right away. The meal, which arrived in about 40 minutes, had a wide variety of simple pasta and fried rice. It seemed that Ha Tae-heon ordered most of the dishes on the menu so that there was no shortage.

Since there were two men who were starving, I thought it might be possible to eat them. Ha Tae-heon took out a beer can from the refrigerator.

"Oh."

I raised the fork as I watched the dishes that filled the table from the first Chinese food I had ever seen in my life to familiar western dishes.

"I'll pay you back later."

From hotel room payment to room service. Without Chinese money or a credit card, I was in a situation where I had no choice but to accept what I was given. As I said sorry, Ha Tae-heon, who was sitting across from me, sighed.

"I don't need it, so just eat it properly."

"Yep."

If so, then. This much spending wouldn't hurt Ha Tae-heon anyway. Thinking leisurely, I diligently shoved the delicious food into my mouth.

Unlike me, who was starving all day, Ha Tae-heon only ate the fruit salad in front of him a few times and then continued to drink beer. He told me to eat properly. He was actually indifferent even with the food in front of him.

'Are you sick?'

Unless you ate something without my knowledge, you weren't that interested in it... I wanted to ask him if he was okay, but I couldn't easily talk to his face that looked like he was worried about something.

It was rather good. I also had been confused with the thoughts of the Prophet I would meet tomorrow. In the quiet room because of the worries, only the sound of tableware clattering or beer can being put down could be heard occasionally.

Having finished eating in silence, I stood up first and said.

"Can I wash up first?"

"Wait a minute."

When Ha Tae-heon pulled the tie and tapped it, a neat backpack popped out in the air. As I tilted my head thinking about something, he handed me the backpack.

"There are clothes, underwear and simple daily necessities."

"Ah..."

Suddenly, I picked up the backpack and looked inside to find clothes and things that were really comfortable to wear. I was moved like a tsunami at the unexpected consideration.

I Don't Want This Reincarnation [1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें