116

The day after meeting Chloe, Min Ah-rin, who came to the room to play, handed me the chocolate muffins and when she found something, she tilted her head.

"Yi-gyeol-ssi. What is that ring?"

"Ah."

First, I handed the chocolate muffin to Kim Woo-jin's clone next to me and showed Min Ah-rin my hand.

"This is the item I received from Deputy Master Chloe yesterday. She gave me in return for meeting me at the airport."

"Uwa, that looks very expensive."

"This is an S-class disposable invalidation item. You can use it by pressing the gem in the middle."

Min Ah-rin, who was holding my hand and carefully examining the ring, nodded her head with a bright face.

"That's a relief. I'll be less worried because there's an invalidation item. It's a pity that it's a one-time thing."

"I feel the same way."

"If possible, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have more of these items. It would be difficult to get an S-class, but if you look for invalidation items that are below that grade, you should be able to find it."

As she said those words, I swept my lips, contemplating. Obviously, considering safety, it seemed pretty good to have an invalidation item ready in advance. Even if it wasn't me, people around me could use it.

"But there is no good place to get item information."

"Uum. It certainly is."

Min Ah-rin frowned slightly and blinked her eyes. At that moment, Kwon Jeong-han, who was coming out of the kitchen with a plate of fruit, opened his mouth.

"Aren't Deputy Master Chloe and her younger brother coming to the guild tomorrow? I heard that her brother is an item maker. How about asking him?"

Apples, strawberries, and kiwis were beautifully placed in front of me. Um. Just looking at it, it was obviously Kim Woo-jin's skill.

"If it's her brother... that's the person we met back then, right?"

Min Ah-rin glanced at the kitchen and asked in a low voice.

"That's right."

"Then it's okay to ask like Jeong-han-ssi said. Are they coming tomorrow?"

"Yes. Would you like to go with me?"

Min Ah-rin, whose face was full of her curiosity, smiled at my words.

"May I? Actually, I wanted to see Deputy Master Chloe at least once. I have a lot of questions about my ability."

"Of course. She also said that she wanted to see Min Ah-rin-ssi first, so it won't have any problems."

I smiled at Min Ah-rin, who was happy, and Kim Woo-jin, who was in the kitchen, walked out.

"Han Yi-gyeol."

"Ung?"

"Here is the cell phone. I think you got a message."

It was the cell phone I had left on the table while eating breakfast earlier and had completely forgotten about it. Message? Tilt my head, I got my cell phone from Kim Woo-jin.

'Who is it?'

I didn't have anyone to contact. I turned on my cell phone with doubts and found a message from an unexpected person.

「Ha Tae-heon: Han Yi-gyeol.」

「Ha Tae-heon: Answer me.」

The owner of the message was Ha Tae-heon. Wasn't this the busiest time in China? What's going on all of a sudden? After thinking about it for a while, I sent a reply first.