60

On the day of the gate schedule, it was raining at dawn, so the sky was very cloudy. A car stopped in front of the guild through the humid air.

"Good morning."

Unlike usual, Park Geon-ho, dressed in a combat uniform, rolled down the driver's window and winked at me. I asked with disgust.

"I heard the driver was coming... Was it you, Team Leader?"

"The best driver ever. Get in."

It was quite far from here to Area N23, so I couldn't help but get a ride. I got into the car, dragging Kim Woo-jin, who was staring at Park Geon-ho.

"Oh. The car is different from last time, Team Leader."

"This time I got a new one. How is it?"

"I don't know much about cars, but... this looks great!"

"Right?"

Park Geon-ho and Min Ah-rin, who sat in the passenger seat, chatted in a friendly atmosphere. As I watched it, I passed the lollipop into Kim Woo-jin's mouth, who seemed unhappy all the time. It was a snack I received from Min Ah-rin earlier.

* * *

Guild members and Woo Seo-hyuk were waiting at the Area N23, which had been running for over an hour, to enter the gate together.

"Team Leader!"

"Team Leader is here!"

"Team Leadeeer!"

When the guild members who had gathered together found Park Geon-ho getting out of the car, they flashed their eyes and rushed over. I flinched at the force without realizing it, but Park Geon-ho opened his mouth with a tired expression.

"What else? Did you have an accident without even entering the gate?"

"Lee Dong-joo (이동주) used his powers on me! Look at this, it hurts!"

"Park Min-jae (박민재), this bastard left the snack bag he prepared yesterday!"

"It's disgraceful, Dong-joo. If the bastard gets the first hit, he has to accept defeat."

"Dong-joo is like that. But it's kind of weird to leave a snack bag behind. I put my chocolate in there, too."

"Ah, Team Leader. Hurry up. It's annoying watching them arguing."

"Did you see the expressions on the healer teams' faces when Lee Dong-joo and Park Min-jae fought? They are really very pitiful. They have to stay with them at the gate for the next three days. If it were me, I would be embarrassed and run away."

Ten members of the guild with huge bodies began to pour out a huge amount of words around us. It felt like my ears were being attacked.

"But, Team Leader, who are the people who came in the car with you?"

"Oh, I know him!"

A man named Lee Dong-joo looked at me and shouted.

"SS-ranks in both hands!"

"Puhaha."

At the same time as my expression cooled, Park Geon-ho, who was standing next to me, burst into laughter.

"Ah~ That A-rank mercenary? Is it real?"

"Hey. You're Han Yi-gyeol, right? Nice to meet you."

"Shake hands with me, too."

"Ah, yes..."

I received handshakes from all over the place one by one. The corners of Kim Woo-jin's eyebrows, who watched it, became sharper.