191

"It's a place without people around..."

While Elohim thought about where to connect the passage, I grabbed the long sword and scrambled to and fro, not knowing what to do.

Should I wear this on my back or on my waist? No, it was difficult because it was large enough to be covered anywhere.

Piiii.

As both me and Elohim fell into silence, Fox, who had been standing still and watching us, came up on my shoulder and wept a little.

"I have to go back to Gangnam anyway, but it seems the easiest way to connect to an empty shopping street nearby."

"Yeah. Great."

"And the sword..."

Elohim, who looked at the sword and Fox alternately, opened his mouth.

"Why don't you leave it to Fox?"

What do you mean? As I tilted my head at the sudden remark, Fox stretched out his front paws with a somewhat proud look.

Piik!

"Oh?"

Fox's body with its front paws on the sword became increasingly transparent, and at the same time, the sword began to become transparent as well. I was bewildered at the amazing sight and asked.

"No, you haven't learned how to be transparent yet..."

"I think he learned it when he went to the forest ten days ago."

"What? But how about the sword?"

"I haven't been able to explain it. Those kids can make anything they touch transparent."

"Incredible."

Fox, clear again, raised his chin and took a triumphant pose. After staring at him for a while, I turned my attention to Elohim.

"But... why didn't you tell me earlier, why are you telling me now?"

"Um, that too, because I forgot to explain..."

"El..."

Even with my suspicious eyes, Elohim smiled brightly, pretending not to know.

"Now that it has come to pass, you must go with Fox. Don't you need that child's invisibility to carry the sword safely?"

Piiik! Piik!

Hearing what Elohim said, Fox cried with joy as I could only sigh.

"It's too much, El."

"I'm sorry. It would be better to take him though. Trust me, he will help a lot."

"...all right."

Anyway, as he said, Fox was needed to take the sword. If I walked around the streets of Gangnam with a sword, I would be taken to the police station soon after.

In response to my reply, Fox grabbed the sword and flew into the air. That little bastard with a heavy sword carried it around well. It definitely felt like he wasn't an ordinary animal.

"Now that the sword problem has been resolved, I'm thinking of opening the passage. Is that okay?"

"Yes."

When I left the sword to the floating Fox and nodded my head, the light emanating from his body became stronger for an instant. In that state, Elohim stirred the air once, and a white passage that had been seen many times appeared.

"Well, then."

Elohim, who succeeded in connecting the passage, looked back. A face with a soft smile turned towards me.