163

It had been a long time since he moved, dressed in a suit that fit his body, and got into the car. They were attending a meeting that would start an hour later at the guild management headquarters.

Recalling the time when a new SS-grade gate appeared six months ago, Lee Joo-ha glanced at Ha Tae-heon, who was sitting next to her.

No one knew when or where the new gate would originally appear, but this time, it was different. It was thanks to Ha Tae-heon's story about the prophet.

A new gate would appear in Korea, and it would belong to Roheon without any problems. When she first heard the prophet's words that the source of the coat would then be resolved, she was seriously worried that the moving Ha Tae-heon might be ill.

She guessed that's why he came into the guild and said that even before the vacation he had spent on it was over. And with a scary face as if angry.

'It's been a few days and he still looks upset.'

Since Ha Tae-heon had no emotional ups and downs, it was quite unfamiliar to see him in such a poor condition. Lee Joo-ha, who looked at him worriedly, opened her mouth and spoke in a friendly voice.

"Everything will be fine, Tae-heon-ah."

"...yes."

Ha Tae-heon nodded his head while forcibly straightening his frown in her gentle comfort.

The car that arrived at the management headquarters stopped. Broadcasting officials, who were waiting for the meeting participants, found Lee Joo-ha and Ha Tae-heon then burst out with flashlights.

"Master Roheon!"

"How are you feeling now?"

"The last SS-grade gate was stolen by Requiem, but this time...!"

"Master Lee Joo-ha!"

The appearance of the gate had always caused a commotion. Lee Joo-ha and Ha Tae-heon, who entered the headquarters hall safely while the bodyguards blocked the pouring of reporters, stopped walking towards the elevator.

A tall man in a dark blue suit was standing there. Lee Joo-ha, who blinked a few times in embarrassment, blocked Ha Tae-heon in front of him and pretended to know him first.

"Master Cheon Sa-yeon."

"It's been awhile since I've seen you. Master Lee Joo-ha."

Lee Joo-ha, who hesitated to hold the large hand extended to her, looked up at him slowly.

A pale, pure white face, could be seen under the black hair. The softly stretched eyes and slightly raised lips were still beautiful, but the cheeks went in a bit as if he had lost some weight, and the black under his eyes gave him a sharper impression than before.

'Earring?'

Lee Joo-ha, who had been looking at Cheon Sa-yeon with an anxious mind, finally stayed in Cheon Sa-yeon's ear. It wasn't an ordinary earring. Cheon Sa-yeon, who realized what Lee Joo-ha was looking at, finished shaking hands with a smile.

"You will get a new gate. Congratulations in advance."

"Isn't that something you still don't know?"

"Is that so? It seems to me that it is confirmed with a high probability."

Lee Joo-ha narrowed her eyes as if suspiciously. As the last gate was SS-grade, she thought Requiem would be targeting this gate as well, just in case.

Was he thinking about it? No, Cheon Sa-yeon wasn't like that. Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon faced each other with Lee Joo-ha, who was in confusion, in between.