61

As soon as we finished all the kobolds, we had to continue dealing with a group of goblins and dwarf zombies swarming for an hour.

A dwarf zombie, who had bizarre slender arms and was as tall as a child, attacked my neck.

"Ugh...!"

I hurriedly pulled my upper body back and killed the dwarf zombie. Before I knew it, dwarf zombie corpses were all around.

"Wow, that's great."

"Please raise your hand if anyone is hurt!"

"Does anyone have a thousand left?" (천 남는 거 있는 사람?, not sure)

The guild members who had a break sat down with tired expressions on their faces. Meanwhile, the measuring ability and Park Geon-ho checked the number of dwarf zombies.

"It dropped from 67.2% of B grade to 11.32%."

"At this point, it is clear that there's an abnormality."

Park Geon-ho, who was worried by tapping the corner of his mouth, said.

"Let's keep measuring... If you find a monster with a lowered rating, let me know."

"Yes."

Hearing the conversation between the two nearby, I thought as I tapped my toe at the dwarf zombie corpse that almost fell to the C-grade.

'There's a high probability that there will be other problems besides the downgrade.'

In this gate, the level of monsters that appear on each floor was different, and once you went upstairs, you couldn't go down.

'I want to take a look by myself before going up to the second floor.'

I glanced at Kim Woo-jin, who was sitting next to me. He'll definitely be against it. But I couldn't even take him with me.

"Wh, what?"

While looking at him intently and contemplating what to do, Kim Woo-jin, who felt my gaze, withdrew his body and frowned.

"I didn't do anything!"

"Who said what? I just saw you."

"You two, aren't you hungry? Would you like some peanut butter bread?"

Min Ah-rin handed me and Kim Woo-jin a bag of bread.

"Thank you."

I was really hungry, so I put the bread in my mouth right away. Min Ah-rin, who was standing next to me eating bread, smiled and said.

"This reminds me of the time when we went to an SS-grade gate."

"That's right."

Once again, I realized that it had been quite some time since I entered Han Yi-gyeol's body. It's been about two months.

"Come to think about it, the three of us don't really have much contact points, but it's amazing that we've become so close."

At that, I smiled bitterly. Both Kim Woo-jin and Min Ah-rin reminded me that Cheon Sa-yeon deliberately bound me to catch my weakness.

Pushing away the bitter thoughts, I deliberately answered lightly.

"Well, what does that have to do with getting close? Even if you have a lot of contacts, it's hard to get along if your personality doesn't match."

Min Ah-rin looked behind me and added a word.

"Like those two?"

"Pardon?"