65

"Han Yi-gyeol!"

Before Park Geon-ho, who was surprised, ran to, Woo Seo-hyuk tore the tentacles that were holding me. Then, five or six tentacles appeared anew in the darkness this time.

"Damn!"

The tentacles, which failed to drag me, snatched the body of the shield ability person. Woo Seo-hyuk hurriedly leaned forward and called me.

"Han Yi-gyeol-ssi!"

I knew what he wanted without saying anything. When the wind wrapped around Woo Seo-hyuk and increased the movement speed, Woo Seo-hyuk grabbed the shield ability man who was being dragged and tore off the tentacles.

"Come to the back, all three of you!"

At Park Geon-ho's cry, Woo Seo-hyuk, who rescued the shield ability man, was pulled with his ability. At the same time, Park Geon-ho threw three iron balls at the monster.

Kuuung!

The explosion flashed, revealing the monster that was hiding in the darkness. Several monsters with tentacles that were fluttering like sea anemones were engulfed in flames. After that, a group of drum-beating kobolds opened their mouth wide and let out an incomprehensible cry.

Kagak, Kagakak! Kyaak!

The spider monsters, which had stopped and did not move, flocked again at the sound. Park Geon-ho and the long-distance team continued to check the monsters, and we backed off.

"Crazy, where did that monster suddenly come from?"

"Does it look like it has a high grade?"

The guild members ran away and grumbled. As we continued to move forward to avoid the monsters that were chasing us, we noticed a large room at the end of the hallway.

Kiaaak! Kyaak!

Monsters were coming from behind at high speed. Still, for some reason, I felt reluctant to enter the room.

'Is it just me?'

Park Geon-ho and Woo Seo-hyuk looked back and seemed to feel nothing. There was no time to worry about the situation we were being chased, so I finally followed the team members into the room.

"Is there anything to stop it?"

"Get the exit first!"

"Team Leader!"

One of the close team members, who first entered the room and looked inside, pointed to the innermost part of the room and said.

"There is a door that looks like an exit, but it doesn't open. I think we will be able to get out of this place only if we find a hidden device."

"Great. I'll block the monsters, so let the non-combat personnel get out as far back as possible to find the device."

"Yes!"

I looked around, feeling nervous among the guild members moving in perfect order.

Something felt strange. The empty room we were alone in felt more dangerous than the hallway full of monsters. Kim Woo-jin approached me, who was standing still.

"Han Yi-gyeol, what's wrong?"

"No..."

I hesitated and shook my head. Even if you are anxious in this situation, there is nothing you can do. Opening the exit door and escaping as quickly as possible...

Looking at the ceiling involuntarily, I felt my heart froze for a moment then quickly beating.

"Han Yi-gyeol?"

I Don't Want This Reincarnation [1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें