117

While trying to eat breakfast with Kim Woo-jin and Kwon Jeong-han, who came early in the morning, someone knocked on the door. I opened the door on behalf of Kim Woo-jin, who was busy cooking, and Kwon Jeong-han, who was setting the table.

"Woo Seo-hyuk-ssi."

"Good morning."

Behind Woo Seo-hyuk, who greeted me with a calm face as usual, there were two attendants with shopping bags. When he saw me with a puzzled expression, Woo Seo-hyuk opened his mouth.

"I understand that today is the day we met Deputy Master Chloe."

"That's true."

"This is the clothes sent by Master."

Aha. I smiled helplessly and brought Woo Seo-hyuk and the attendants into the room. As they came in with strong men behind their backs, Kim Woo-jin and Kwon Jeong-han rushed out into the living room.

"What is this?"

Kim Woo-jin began to be wary of the appearance of strangers like a furry cat. I waved my hand to mean never mind.

"It's just clothes delivery. Do what you've been doing."

"Did Master send it like last time?"

As I nodded, Kwon Jeong-han's expression became strange. What are you thinking with such a face?

"Woo Seo-hyuk-ssi."

The attendants who had left the shopping bags in the living room left the room. I grabbed Woo Seo-hyuk's sleeve as he was about to follow them.

"Since you're here, have breakfast before you go."

"......"

Perhaps the proposal was quite sudden, Woo Seo-hyuk bowed his head without responding right away. He was thinking about it.

"Did you have breakfast?"

"That, I haven't..."

"Then let's eat together."

I grabbed Woo Seo-hyuk's sleeve and went to the table, Kim Woo-jin opened his axe's eyes and looked at us. Indeed. Kim Woo-jin was still unfamiliar with Woo Seo-hyuk.

"Woo Seo-hyuk-ssi is going to eat before leaving."

"......"

Either way, I'm the owner of this room. Speaking proudly, Kim Woo-jin slightly lowered the tip of his eyebrow and pulled out another bowl of rice.

"I'm really fine..."

"Please sit here."

I looked up at Woo Seo-hyuk and pointed to the seat next to me. After that, Woo Seo-hyuk, who looked at me without saying a word for a while, finally sighed and sat down.

"Seeing so many shopping bags... Kwon Jeong-han-ssi, do you have any clothes?"

"That's what I know." (그렇다고 알고 있습니다, not sure)

Kwon Jeong-han, who was sitting across from Woo Seo-hyuk, held up chopsticks and said.

"Thanks to Han Yi-gyeol, I have a lot of good clothes."

"Um, it's not all thanks to me..."

"Thanks to Talented Han Yi-gyeol, that's right. Because of the master's personality, no one else would have taken care of me like this." (마스터 성격에 다른 사람도 이렇게 챙겨 줬을리는 없으니까)

This. There was one more person who misunderstood us strangely.

"I knew for a long time that the two of you were close, but looking closely, it's definitely different."