136

"Alright. I understand, so please move."

"Okay. Let's go in and talk."

Park Geon-ho closed the door, pushing me into the room with a smile as I was about to leave the hallway. It was like having Park Geon-ho and Woo Seo-hyuk in the room.

There was nothing I could do about it. I looked at Park Geon-ho and said.

"As Woo Seo-hyuk-ssi said, I have some work to do."

"Hmm."

"I'm sorry I tried to deceive you. But it's kind of important to me. So even if you block me, I have to go."

"I'm not going to stop you though?"

"Team Leader Park Geon-ho."

Park Geon-ho put his arm on Woo Seo-hyuk's shoulder, who was frowning, and made a smirk.

"No, honestly, you have to weigh what you have to weigh. Secretary Woo Seo-hyuk. Aren't we not in a position to hold onto the Independent Han Yi-gyeol?" (따질 건 제대로 따져야지, not sure)

"That... that's right, but it's too risky. It hasn't been long since he left the hospital room."

"How about it. Han Yi-gyeol."

Cutting off Woo Seo-hyuk's words, Park Geon-ho glanced at me.

"Where is your destination?"

"Are you going to take me?"

"Yeah. I'll take you nearby and wait in the car. I don't think there will be any danger. How is it?"

"Um."

I wanted to say something nonsense again, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. Woo Seo-hyuk glanced at Park Geon-ho as if he had the same mind as me.

"...are you really just taking me there? You're not going to follow me, right?"

"Yeah. I'll be quiet in the car."

Even so, there was no reason to refuse, since the distance was quite far and it was a burden to fly. I nodded my head straight away.

"Then I owe you a favour."

"I will follow, too."

As soon as I finished my words, Woo Seo-hyuk brought out the words that he would go with me. Park Geon-ho, who was laid-back enough to say go away when he was free, was worthy of it, but Woo Seo-hyuk said he would go.

"Aren't you busy?"

"There is no need to overdo it, Secretary Woo Seo-hyuk. I'm enough to go with Han Yi-gyeol."

At the sound of Park Geon-ho's words, Woo Seo-hyuk slapped Park Geon-ho's arm on his shoulder with a displeased expression.

"It's okay to be away for a day or so."

"Non-sense. Secretary Woo Seo-hyuk."

"More than that."

"I don't think so? If you have a sense, you wouldn't have been caught in this situation now." (눈치가 있었으면 지금 이 상황에서 끼지 않았겠지)

"I got it right because I have a sense." (눈치가 있으니까 끼는 겁니다)

"Stop it, both of you."

I asked, intervening between Park Geon-ho and Woo Seo-hyuk, who started fighting like flowing water.

"Then can we leave right away?"

"Sure. Where is your destination?"

"It's C12 Area."

When I put on my shoes and answered while opening the front door, Park Geon-ho, who was looking at Woo Seo-hyuk for a moment, tilted his head.