37

As soon as Kim Woo-jin entered my room, he went into the bathroom. Meanwhile, I found a first aid kit.

"Are there any more injuries?" I asked Kim Woo-jin, who had washed up. He shook his head with his cheeks stained red, probably because he was just in the shower.

"Didn't you sprain your ankle?"

"It's not serious."

"Sit down."

I pointed my chin at the sofa in front of me. I grabbed Kim Woo-jin's ankle, who was sitting and staring blankly at me, and pulled it.

"Uwack!"

"I see. If it's like this, with simple taping, it should subside tomorrow."

If it was badly swollen, he would've had to go to the emergency room or wait impatiently for the hospital to open. I was relieved.

"...Hey, I'll do it."

"Do you know how to tape it?"

Kim Woo-jin looked at me fiercely with a face much redder than before, perhaps because it was quite embarrassing to be caught by someone else.

"Then why do you know how?"

Even though I was doing this for you, you were still making a fuss.

"Shut up and take it easy."

If he grumbled one more time, I was going to just stop without hesitation, but maybe because he noticed my thoughts, Kim Woo-jin quietly shut his mouth and let me tape his foot.

After I finished taping him, I briefly washed up and changed into comfortable clothes. As I entered the bedroom yawning, I realized later that there was a message on my cell phone, which I'd not paid attention to since meeting Kim Woo-jin today.

"What is it?"

Rubbing my tired eyes, I turned on the phone to see message.

「Cheon Sa-yeon: Have you arrived?」

Why did this guy keep in touch with me like this...

The message came two hours ago.

"Umm."

I brought back the one he sent home, so I should explain the situation to Cheon Sa-yeon, but I had no idea what to write.

Actually, I accidentally found Kim Woo-jin being chased by a thug and saved him, but when I heard about the situation, he seemed a bit pitiful, so I asked him to come back to my room... oh, that's too long.

After staring at the cell phone screen for a long time, I carefully wrote a reply.

「Han Yi-gyeol: I brought back Kim Woo-jin」

「Han Yi-gyeol: That's all」

If I got a reply, I would've explained more, but Cheon Sa-yeon did not read the message. Was he busy? I swept it to the back of my head and put my phone down.

I don't know. Let's think about it after I wake up.

* * *

The next morning, I woke up from a good night's sleep and opened my eyes, refreshed.

As I left the bedroom, ruffling my hair with my hands, a delicious smell passed through my nose.

"What are you doing?"

When I went to the kitchen, I saw Kim Woo-jin standing with a frying pan. Kim Woo-jin, who was startled at the sound of my voice, turned around and said with a somewhat sullen expression, "Why are you up so late?"