107

"Come and choose, Kim Woo-jin. You will use it, but it should be to your liking."

"I'm fine. You don't have to buy me..."

"No. I have to spend money."

Not my money though. Despite the firm push, Kim Woo-jin still hesitated. On the other hand, Kwon Jeong-han approached with a sullen face and pointed to a design.

"This is beautiful. It also suits Kim Woo-jin seonbaenim."

"Where... this one? What is this? A cat?"

"That's right, Sir. Besides cats, we also offer a variety of animal designs such as dogs and birds."

"It's cute. Right?"

"That's right."

"Haa..."

Kim Woo-jin, who was quietly looking at me and Kwon Jeong-han, who was choosing a design in earnest, sighed.

Unfortunately, it wasn't a cat or a dog that Kim Woo-jin chose, but rather a simple and neat design. When I counted 10 of the 7-week items at once, I came up with a different amount than when I bought clothes. (7주짜리 10개를 한 번에 계산하자 옷을 살 때와는 차원이 다른금액이 나왔다, not sure)

After the calculation was over, I put the Cheon Sa-yeon's black card into my wallet and told Kim Woo-jin.

"Now, instead of carrying it in your pocket, put it in your art inventory. Still, if it's an A-class weapon, it's a pretty expensive item, but it's too much to just carry it around."

"Uung."

Kim Woo-jin looked at me and licked his lips, adding in a low voice.

"Thanks."

You seemed to be burdened, but you must not feel bad. Looking at Kim Woo-jin's slightly heated ears, I smiled.

"Well, it's not even my money."

"And you? You don't buy anything?"

"I don't need it. I don't even have a weapon to use."

I had lent an inventory seat to Cha Soo-yeon for important things, so I could leave it there.

Anyway, I thought this was enough for shopping. There was no way I could hurt Cheon Sa-yeon by buying something at the department store anyway. I'm in a good mood or something.

We returned to the guild with both hands full of shopping bags hanging like that. Kwon Jeong-han, who guarded me up to the 23rd floor, said to me with a soft smile.

"Thank you for the gift of clothes. I'll leave work today and see you tomorrow."

"Okay. Be careful on the road."

At the words of Kwon Jeong-han that he would come again tomorrow, Kim Woo-jin, who was next to him, frowned slightly, but fortunately he didn't intervene.

As soon as Kwon Jeong-han was sent and entered the room, Kim Woo-jin took the shopping bag I was holding.

"I'll wash them up, so you wash."

"I have a lot of clothes. Can you do it alone?"

Kim Woo-jin rolled his eyes and created a clone in an instant. I couldn't believe him using his clone to do housework...okay. You looked very comfortable.

Kim Woo-jin, who grabbed the nape of the clone that came to me like a habit, pointed to the bathroom with his chin.

"I got it, so go wash up. I'm faster than you to sort things out anyway. I'll put the change of clothes at the door."