Nothing

This past month full of races has been amazing, for the first time in F1 history a rookie has consecutively been in pole position. With the way things are going, I have a chance of winning the championship, and it seems as if all the guys are rooting for me.

Charles has been helping me in so many ways. First of all, he officially moved in the day after we talked about him moving in and it has been wonderful. He's very clean, compared to all the other guys. He helps around keeping the house tidy, although there is not much to help with since we are barely even home. But now that we are entering our holidays we are planning on spending some time at home and maybe going on a trip we'll see how clean he really is. But overall I feel that our relationship has only gotten strong. The years that we spent apart really allowed us to mature and grow, now we are just growing and maturing even more together. The media has had some speculations that we are potentially in a relationship but we always clear then up and say we are simply teammates.

Today was our first day on holiday and Charles has been following me around the garden like a puppy, trying to convince me to go out and leave him alone. Which to me sounds awfully rude and ridiculous. "Please, Valentine. Just until dinner time. Then you can come back."

"Charles, it is nine in the morning. What the hell am I supposed to do for over eight hours?" I questioned as I watered the plants.

"Explore the town," he simply replied as he stood beside me.

"In case you forgot, I was raised here. I live here. I know everything there is to know about this town. If I wasn't an F1 driver I would probably be a tour guide of this town," I said, turning off the hose, crossing my hands, and turning to look at him.

"Then go be a tour guide for the day. It will be fun."

"I'm on holiday, Charles. I want to relax," I said, turning on the hose again, and continuing to water our garden.

Groaning, I watched as Charles made his way into the house, clearly making multiple phone calls. After he finished making his phone calls I finished watering all the plants. Right as I entered the house my phone rang, looking at it Carlos' contact lit the screen. "Yes, Carlitos?"

"Alaina, hermosa, que haces?" [Alaina, beautiful, what are you doing?]

"About to take the most needed shower," I answered, taking off my shoes and heading to the bathroom. As I made my way there I noticed Charles silently playing the piano, clearly eavesdropping on the conversation.

"Well, once you are finished we will be there ready to pick you up."

"We?"

"Hallo!"

"Hi!"

"Hello!"

"Bonjour!"

"Max? Lando? Daniel? Pierre?"

"We are bored, and we thought why not take notre fille préférée out and about!" [our favorite girl] Pierre explained.

"Is that so?" I questioned, looking at Charles who had stopped playing the piano but quickly began to play once he noticed me looking at him.

"Come on, Alaina. You know you want to," Max insisted.

"Fine, I'll be ready in about thirty," I answered, making my way into the bedroom.

"Great, we're already on our way," Lando said before I ended the call.

Stopping at the doorfram I turned to look at Charles, "They were being awfully nice. Don't you think?"

Charles stopped playing the piano and turned to look at me, "I wouldn't know, you didn't have it on speaker phone."

What a bad liar. "It's awfully weird that they so happened to call me after you begged me to leave, I'm pretty sure they had their plans with their girls. You don't happen to anything this do you?"

"I haven't talked to the guys. Like you said they are on holiday WE are on holiday, we need to relax and rest."

"Mhmm," was all I responded as I made my way into the bathroom. What a horrendous liar. Once I finished getting ready I made my way out into the living room and sure enough Carlos, Max, Pierre, Daniel, and Lando we all there with Charles. "Come on, let's go guys. We don't want to have Charles waiting on whatever he wants to do."

"I have nothing to do with this, Valentine," Charles quickly defended.

"Yeah, nothing. It was all us," Lando supported him. Nodding my head I waved my hand goodbye as I made my way outside, the guys following quickly behind as Charles waved from the front door.