Love

Upon entering the house everything was dark and quiet, it seemed as if no one was home. But as I continued to walk I noticed some light coming from the backyard. Making me way out back I found Charles, standing next to a nicely decorated table, looking out into the Monaco sea. "Charles?" I said as I made my way past the sliding doors.

Turning around there he stood, so majestically. The hanging lights and the candles perfectly lit him up. Along with the sparkle in his eyes, that damn sparkle could kill me. They couldn't compare to the stars our galaxy holds. "Valentine," he smiled stepping forward, grabbing my hand with one hand and my purse another, setting it aside.

"I knew you were planning something but this was the last thing I ever imagined," I said in disbelief. Our outside table was covered by a cloth along candles and a bouquet of flowers. The table held a bottle of whine and my favorite pasta. Above the table were some lights I know Charles got and hung because these were not here before. I could slightly hear Etta James playing through a speaker he had brought out. "This is beautiful," I whispered, taking it all in.

"I know," he said but as I turned to look at him he wasn't looking at what he had done, he was looking at me. His eyes sparkled even more and I swear my heart skipped a beat. "Come on, let's sit and eat," he said pulling out the chair for me before he began to serve me some wine and pasta.

~

"This wasn't so bad, Charles," I shrugged as we finished eating.

"Oh, come on, Val," he groaned, leaning back on his chair. "Give me some credit. I made the pasta without it being rock solid."

"You truly outdid yourself, Charles," I gave in. Even though he has no idea how to cook a simple pasta, he truly did outdo himself this time. Lord know how he managed to do so.

"Thank you," he grinned. Looking at me, his smile quickly dropped, "What's bothering you?"

"What, nothing?"

"Valentine Alaina Senna. I know you better than anyone, what is bothering you?"

"What is this all about?" I began as I leaned forward on the table. "It's not my birthday. It's not your birthday. It's not a holiday. What's this all for, Charles?"

"Valentine," he began, standing in front of me he took my hands, making me stand up with him. "I'm all yours."

"What?" I said, my knees suddenly become weak.

"The moment I first saw you my heart and soul knew they belonged to you. I fell in love with you the moment I met you, and I have only learned to love you even more ever since," letting go of one hand he placed his hand on my jaw and softly began to caress my cheek. "The love I feel for you is beyond the stars you see tonight."

"Charles," I whispered.

"Let me finish, Valentine. My feelings have been evident from the very first day. It may have taken you time to realize it but they have always been there. I hated seeing Christopher with you. I loathe the relationship you have with Max and Carlos. But what I have hated and loathed the most has been not being able to kiss you and tell you how much I love you. I've hated not being able to hold my whole world in my hands the way I am doing right now. I've loathed the way you look at the stars because I've longed for you to look at me that way. Because I look at you the way you look at them. So under these stars tonight, your father, and Jules. I'm telling you, Valentine Alaina Senna. I love you."

Looking into his eyes, they held the truth and the stars. His words spoke the truth. He was my star.

"Charles. You are my star. You are my one and only star," I said, placing my hand over his. "I love you. I want to grow old with you, I want to accomplish every possible goal and achievement with you. I want to be your star. I want nothing more than to be with you at any and every moment. I have yearned for your touch and your love from the moment I met you. Words can not describe the love and admiration I feel for you Charles Marc Herve Perceval Leclerc. In my humblest and sincerest form, I'm letting you know that I'm all yours."

Looking at me, his eyes softened as he let out a small breath of relief, the corner of his lips turned up. Without another word, he brought finally closed the space between us. The moment our lips connected I swear the whole world stopped. I had been waiting for this moment just as much as he had. And I knew that from the neediness and passion the kiss held. Not wanting to separate, he deepened the kiss, not in a needy, harsh way. But in the most intimate, most sincere way anyone could possibly imagine.

~

Laying on the roof, our hands were intertwined with each other. After the kiss we shared a couple more before we made our way up to the roof, never letting go of each other. "We can't let the guys or anyone know," I said, turning to look at him.

"I was going to tell you the same thing."

"But wouldn't they be suspicious about today? What did you ask them?"

"I just told them I wanted to clean the whole house without you knowing so I asked them to take you. They don't suspect anything."

"Good. We should keep it hidden as long as possible. Preferably till the end of the season."

"I'm going to suffer," he whispered as he placed his free hand on my face.

"Why?" I laughed.

"I just got you and now I have to act like I don't have you at all. What if someone tries to do something to- OH MY VALENTINE!" he shouted all of a sudden sitting up, placing his hands on his head.

"What?! What happened?!" I asked, sitting up as well, terrified of what he might say.

"You just had your first kiss. I'm your first boyfriend. I'm your first everything!"

"Technically, you haven't asked me to be your girlfriend yet and we haven't had sex."

"I want to do the right way for both."

"What's the right way?"

"You'll find out eventually," he smirked. "But really, I won't be the best at hiding it."

"You have to try your hardest, Charles. We can't risk anything with the media or the guys."

"Fine, but I wont be able to contain myself."

"I'll do it for the both of us," I said, letting go of his hand and crossing my hands.

"Valentine, what are you doing?" he whined, trying to hold onto my hand again.

"We have to practice," I laughed, as I headed back inside the house. I heard Charles calling my name out as he chased me around the house.

~

I am so sorry. I have been bombarded with school. I started my second year of uni and it has been so a lot to taken in. Plus my job has been really heavy right. But things are starting to slow down. Trust me this book has been on my mind this whole time.

I'll be posting, i pinky promise but please bear with me and my writers block <3

Also everything about this weekend's race in Monza was chiefs kiss.