Lenna

"I thought you were exclusively teammates," Mattia said as he paced back and forth in front of us.

The media had gone crazy after Charles and I made our relationship public, but they went a little more crazy after the press conference. Thankfully, they were all defending us and not the reporter. As for the reporter, he was fired from his station and has yet to apologize publically.

Besides all this, Charles and my manager were quite frankly mad at us for not letting them know of the relationship. So now it was Mattia who scolded us for not letting him know.

"It was until a while ago," Charles said beside me.

"Was there something going on between you two when we had that last meeting?"

"No, yeah?" I said even though it sounded more like a question as I looked at Charles for reassurance. He simply nodded and smiled.

"'No, yeah?'" Mattia repeated. Sighing, as he sat down in front of us, "Do you love her?"

"I do, more than anything," Charles said, looking at me, his face soft and sincere.

"Do you love him?"

More than he could imagine," I responded, looking at Charles.

"Okay then," Mattia said, standing up and leaving.

"Okay, then what?" Charles asked, turning his chair to look at him.

"I can't interfere with love. That's not part of our contract. I can not stop you guys from dating each other, the media can not stop you, and the FIA surely can not stop you. I wouldn't let them. I'm team Lenna." Right before he closed the door, he turned to look at us, "There are people waiting for the both of you in your room, Alaina," he winked before leaving the meeting room.

"Team Lenna," I laughed, leaning on top of Charles.

"I guess he's been seeing what the fans have to say. I like it though, you don't?" he asked, a bit of concern in his voice.

"I like it, but Mattia saying it just sounded funny to me," I said, and Charles smiled, nodding in agreement with me.

"Have the guys asked you anything about us yet?" he asked me as we started to head to my room.

"No. I'm really concerned. I would have expected them to ask a whole bunch of questions and scolded us for not telling them," I responded.

"Me too, it really is concerning. It's been almost a month, and they haven't even said a word about it. Who do you think might be waiting for us in your room?"

"No idea, our managers? Or Arthur?" I shrugged before opening my door, and it was, in fact, not our managers or Arthur.

"Sit down," Max said once the door was wide enough for us to come in.

"Whatever happened to 'Hello, how are you?'" I said, making my way to the two chairs that were facing the couch. On the couch, Max, Carlos, Pierre, Lando, and Daniel were all seated, their faces more serious than serious.

"No jokes right now, Alaina," Carlos said.

Charles chuckled beside me as he sat down on his seat.

"Why are the chairs baby chairs?"

"Never mind that," Pierre said.

"There Lando's, he was in charge of bringing two chairs," Daniel said.

"They are comfortable, eh," Lando said, smiling proudly at his chairs.

Holding in his laughter, Charles asked, "Why are we here?"

"To talk about you two," Max said, crossing his arms and leaning back on the couch.

"Yeah, you two made me lose twenty dollars," Pierre sighed. "What happened to 'My money's on Gasly'?"

"Did you guys all have a bet on us or something?" I asked, clearly confused by what Pierre meant.

"Pierre said you both wouldn't be together by the end of the season. I said you guys would be together before the end of the season. We made a bet, and I obviously won," Carlos explained as he smirked at Pierre when saying the last part.

"How much was the bet?" I asked curiously.

"Twenty dollars," Pierre rolled his eyes, crossing his arms across his chest as he leaned back disappointedly.

"Twenty dollars?!" I repeated in disbelief.

"Best twenty I've gotten!" Carlos smiled proudly.

"You guys are millionaires, and you bet on my life for twenty dollars?!" I asked, in complete disbelief now.

"Yeah?" Pierre and Carlos said at the same time.

"That's really sad," I said, now leaning back on my chair disappointedly.

"You know what is sad? You not telling us about you two," Daniel said as he pointed at Charles and me.

"Yeah, that's sad! Not twenty dollars," Landon defended.

"So, how long?" Max asked.

"How long what?" Charles questioned.

"How long have you guys been hiding this little thing between you two?"

"You guys are seriously not that naive, are you?" I asked, completely ignoring his question.

"Are we missing something?" Max asked, clearly the leader of the group right now.

"That day Charles asked you all to take me out for half the day..." I began to explain slowly.

"No!" Landon gasped as he placed his hand over his mouth.

"I KNEW IT!" Carlos jumped out of his seat.

"You know everything," Pierre rolled his eyes again, pulling at Carlos' shirt to sit him back down.

"Since then?!" Max exclaimed.

"Yeah, mate. I thought it had been quite obvious that I had something planned out?" Charles chuckled, turning to look at me as we began to laugh at them being so naive.

Turning to look at the guys, it was clear they had calmed down since they were looking at us with googly eyes. "What?" I laughed at them even more.

"Nothing," Maxed smirked. While the rest nodded their heads as they smiled.

"Mom and Dad," Landon cheered, the rest cheering with him.