Dinner

Sitting around dinner was most of the grid followed by some of Charles' family and some other close friends of his. I was sitting to his left and to my left was Max. Conversations were being shared around the table and as I was listening to Charles and Arthur's conversation on how they would constantly be in trouble when they were younger I felt someone playing with my ring.

"He proposed already? Poor Christopher probably never stood a chance with Charles proposal," Max tisked as he nodded his head sympathetically.

"He did not propose yet, Maxie," I quickly replied, fidgeting with the ring as I looked at it in awe again.

"Sure as hell looks like one. Regardless, it's bound to happen and we better hear from it right away from you this time," he shrugged.

"What about the kids?" Carlos asked, as he peaked his head over Max's shoulder.

"Kids? What kids?" I asked, thrown off my his question.

"Well, obviously you are going to have kids," Carlos explained.

"And we are obviously going to be the godfathers," Max continued.

"No kids get. We want to focus on our career. Plus, our sex life should not even pass as a small thought in any of your guys' minds," I whispered-yelled at them, fearing anyone hearing us.

I looked around the table and everyone was too engaged in their conversations to even possibly overhear ours. "But yes, you guys will obviously be the godfathers to the children."

"Yes!" Max and Carlos cheered, bring some attention to us.

"What are they on about? Another bet?" Charles asked as he placed his left hand on my thigh.

"They are excited about being the godfathers of our children," I simply replied.

"We have children?!" he whispered loudly as he placed his hand on my stomach. "Are you pregnant? How?! We haven't even done it yet!"

"Charles, get your hand off my stomach! We are talking about our future children! We will do it later!" I remarked, keeping my voice at a whisper.

"You could've said 'future children' not just 'children,' Valentine," he sighed in relief. "And by later do you mean tonight? Because if it is we can cancel this dinner right now, we've on gotten past the first course-"

"Charlie, no! We are not stopping this dinner and we are not doing it tonight you pervert," I laughed.

"Charlie, eh?" he smirked, "I like that one better than pervert."

"I had overheard Max call you that before and I always thought it was cute, but I always figured it was his thing."

"No, no, no. It's all yours now, take it and never give it back," he smiled proudly, placing a kiss on my temple.

~

Little filler for being gone for quite some time.

A little life update: I've been working on transferring from my community college to a university. Not sure where though but college apps are killing me.

Anywho... the Las Vegas GP tonight was just beautiful. I believe that if Ferrari would have pitted with that safety car Charles would have taken it all. Unfortunate, but he ate this whole weekend!