- crazy urge -

~Formay, Police station~
Oxzy had a frantic call from Milo, the sheriff yelled at him to come, that paired with the usual siren. The siren meant that the station had turned it on when they encountered Pierce.

The villain.

The hero was already tired for the day, he just got back and intended to feed his cat before taking a nap, but he knew he had to go. He set the stuff down and jumped into action. The call from Milo, he ended up just listening to, he didn't have to talk back, he just listened. The call was buzzed off by the officer. Oxzy quickened his pace.

He made it in time to see a black dust storm start to fade. It faded when the hero noticed the villain right away, he was standing straight on a wooden panel that was hanging over the ground a few feet above. The villain's eyes were looking right at the hero, it was like he was waiting for him. He was waiting for him.

Just seeing the piercing glare from the evil man's brown eyes, Oxzy growled under his breath. He really didn't want to deal with him. But he knew he had to, he was the hero after all. The villain waved at the on coming hero, paying no mind to the fire bursting from behind him.

"Son of a bitch.." Oxzy cursed once again. "I can't just have one good day, can I?"

"Finally!" Pierce yelled out, waving back and forth before putting his hands down. "Come and play with me, I'm getting bored."

Even though Oxzy doesn't want to give in to him, give in to what Pierce wanted. He had to do it, sucking up his anger before it could burst out. Oxzy swung his hand back before moving it forward in the direction of the villain. The villain dodged the spayed attack, moving sideways and down off the panel. The spike flung past his head, hitting the broken wood that was once behind him.

The spike of ice that came from Oxzy made the sheriff jump. He jumped back away in fear, looking up to see that the villain and hero were in a jumbled fight. The fight, Milo has seen too many times, it's usually the villain that has the upper hand. The reason for it was that Pierce would destroy things around him to make the hero be occupied by it. The hero would try and counter attack while making sure the buildings wouldn't fall. It didn't always work out for him in most case's.

"Milo! Milo sir help!" Jamisen yelled out to him, he was trying to get his fellow officer out of the fire. It had only crawled up to his thighs before Jamisen could fully get the fire off him.

"MILO!"

The yell finally got the sheriff out of his sight. Milo looked away from the fight that had his eyes caught to look back at the two of his friends. He ran over and helped out the last of the fire that was on Ronny's feet. The sheriff pulled off his belt and put it above his wounds so that it could contrast the burnt bleeding.

Ronny was crying while trying to stay awake, he tossed around, yelling about the pain. "We'll get you help soon. Just hang on." Milo pulled hard on the belt, looking up to Jamisen who seemed to not know what to do. "Call an ambulance," he ordered.

Jamisen looked around, hearing an oncoming boom and then the villain laughed maniacally. He turned back to his sheriff. "Right now? T-The two are fighting! They won't come until they are done, along with the fireman!'

Milo cursed, looking up in the direction of the fight. More bursts of fire echoed out, the villain throwing the rubble around in the direction of him. Oxzy dodged them, moving around the air so the rubble that was thrown doesn't hit the buildings. The fight was slow, they didn't exactly hit each other other than Pierce knocking the hero over a couple of times.

Even if Jamisen wasn't the smartest right hand man, he was right about the ambulance. Since the two had been fighting nowadays, there are new rules to accompany it. When a fight starts between the two, the help won't arrive in the area as long as trash and other things are thrown around. It makes it dangerous for them to do their job and would endanger more of their equipment that had already been destroyed once before. So to say, the rule was made after realizing the 'mistakes.'