- losing focus -

~Formay, Police station~
The hero came right on time. Walking into the station with peering eyes watching his every move. He made it to the front desk, seeing Milo there with his uniform on and papers neatly piled on the desk. The hero was about to start, only Milo stood up, shuffling his seat back and making the curly haired male flinch. He wasn't at ease already, even if he was in the sheriff's station, he knows that Pierce and anyone can waltz in and do what they want. Nothing stops them, not even himself.

"Oxzy!- You came..!" The sheriff let out, dusting something off himself before taking a stand in front of the hero. Oxzy nodded at him, looking confused but not showing it. "Oh- sorry, you're probably confused by the sudden call and request." Milo came to the other side so he could stand closer to Oxzy, he cleared his throat and put on a much serious face when his ton changed. "I am on the case about Randy, the man who Pierce helped to escape. I think I am closer to figuring out his relationship with the Imber family."

"Then we should not talk here sir." Oxzy replied straightforwardly. The officer grew slightly red on hearing him speak, quickly, he shook the feelings off and nodded his way to the papers.

The hero let the sheriff grab what he needed before heading off, and out of the door of the station. When they walked out, Jamisen passed them, calling out to Milo in confusion. "Where are you leaving?-"

"I am discussing something with the hero, hold up ends here, I won't be long."

He didn't give Jamisen a chance to argue, leaving through the doors and out onto the streets towards his police car. The pair ended up in the car and Milo made his way towards Oakway. Oxzy gave him a confused look, about to speak but again, Milo spoke first. "I feel like it would be.. Safer, to speak in Oakway."

Oxzy couldn't argue with that, Oakway out of the whole town had to be the safest place because of how far it was from the grubs. It used to be safe at least, not after the incident, nowhere seemed safe.

However, Oxzy let the sheriff choose where to go off to next. It didn't matter to him. just as long as he gets this over with.

~Oakway, supermarket isle~
The sheriff cleared his throat. "Where do you want to go? We could go to a cafe, maybe a starbucks or restaurant?"

"A small Starbucks is fine." Oxzy replied, leaving no room for more conversation. The sheriff seemed to get the hint by the hero's tone. He pulled into a parking lot and the two made their way into the coffee shop.

Looks passed their way across the two, mostly lingering on Oxzy, who in turn brushed the looks off. Milo turned around a few times to make sure the man was still following, noticing the looks he got, Milo sneered at the people who looked away in turn.

They sat down, not bothering to get anything at the counter. The two sat at the end of the shop, near the window where Milo retrieved the papers he brought. He sat in front of Oxzy, starting with a bright point on the first page that had Randy's mugshot on it with information below.

Milo decided to start with the man's background. "Randy has been arrested before for gang fights, stealing, and selling meth. He had been becoming more and more part of the grubs gang before he split up a few weeks before his arrest." Milo started to explain, flipping the page to the other papers, Oxzy took in the information. "It was assumed from me and my officers that he had become too deep into the gang and started to work for Zella Imber. His escape from the help of Pierce gives evidence."

"And that would mean?" Oxzy decided to ask.

"That would mean that he is working with that gang, the gang that rules the grubs?" Milo decided to word it in a way that gave Oxzy the urge to scoff. The way it seemed to imply that the grubs gangs had the power to rule, that he and the police couldn't stop them.