- get out -

((This is a quick warning on this chapter that is has a bit of over explains if death. Gruesome death, and it might make some people uncomfortable reading. So skip, or read with caution.))

~Formay, police station~
The man wearing all black came into the station, looking around the area for his sheriff. He passed by Jamisen, knocking on the office door before calling for Milo. The officer was in the office, searching through work while Jayce spoke about how the search was reported as nothing from Jamisen.

He was about to mention about the search of Oxzy's home when a knock was sounded from the door. The sheriff's name was called out, Milo answered back when one of his officers stepped in. He wore all black, taking off his beanie he nodded to the two men.

Jayce immediately stiffened when he realized why one of the men on Oxzy's case was already reporting to him. Before Milo or Jayce could say anything the man spoke first. "We have his address."

The words were all the men needed to have a job well done. Milo asked quickly, standing up to the man as he was handed a paper. It was a real address, the address was in Cleoi, a small apartment called "Hollows suite" with a number of apartments where Oxzy lived.

"Good going man!" Milo congratulated him, handing the paper to Jayce. The ginger grabbed it, skimming the words. He was filling something much more stronger than the other two, he had come for only one thing. Now he had it.

When the man in black exited, Milo came back to the paper. Before Milo could grab it, Jayce pulled it away. "I think it needs to be in a more secure place then with Oxzy's other files."

Jayce looked up at him, slowly moving the papers closer to himself. Milo eyed him. "Really? I- I know a place then."

"Do you?" Milo quickly retracted his hand, raising an eyebrow to Jayce. "Where?"

"Well don't you think we should copy them?"

"For what reason do we need to copy them Jayce?" Milo shook his head at him. "This will stay in the station, if it gets into the wrong hands, something could happen to Oxzy."

"Why should we care what happens to him?" Jayce suddenly asked.

Milo looked taken aback, he looked Jayce in the eyes, seeing nothing but truth in his own words. "Uh- look." Milo shook his head, "even if he is under investigation, if someone else knew about his location. Oxzy could be in REAL danger. He is still a powered hero."

"So he could be able to protect himself anyways." Jayce retorted.

"No," Milo stood up higher than the man below him in status. "Even so, they could hurt people around him. I don't want something unnecessary to happen."

Jayce gave a low glare. He let anger fill his gaze, slowly he placed the papers back on the desk. As he watched Milo go for them, he opened his mouth. "Do you happen to still like him?"

Milo's hand stopped, his face grew red quickly. "What-"

"Sir!" Jamisen busted through the door. "We have a suspect that someone found in the grubs."

Milos hand and body moved forward towards the door. "Get him in," he then turned to Jayce. "Just put it under my desk before I get back." The glare was obvious, before he turned to leave the room.

Jayce looked down at the paper, he had thoughts running through his head, but he knew he had to do it. Taking out his phone, the ginger took a picture of the files left, and right. And just as quickly, he put the phone away and did as he was told.

A few hours early, Oxzy had reported a man he saw in Highway making out with a young girl. He called for the police before intervening. The man tried to run away, his eyes red with clearance of drugs through his system. Oxzy took him to the station, the girl following behind with protests, she claimed the man was her boyfriend.