- taking the burden -

~The Grubs, Pierce's home~
The hero felt warmth on his face, it was cradling him, smooth and comfortable. He leaned into it, the annoying pain felt numbing compared to the new comfort. It felt sore, like he was pushed beyond a limit. The warmth gave him comfort, it was distracting from the pain. He wanted more of it, to desperately lean forward and ask for more.

He forced his eyes to open, being met with the sun's glare in his eyes.

"Ah.." Oxzy groaned out. He tossed his head to the side, trying to stuff his face in a pillow. A pillow, on a bed?

The hero realized that he was in a weirdly comfortable bed, he last remembers sleeping on the floor. His head screamed at him, yelling and moaning at the bombing pain. He felt hot, a pounding sensation in his brain. His body shook from an invisible wave of air as it past, it felt like he was completely drained from energy.

He could barely move to hear a soft chuckle from above him.

His hand went up to shield the light from his eyes. His body shook while in the air, gulping down a cry, Oxzy looked at the man.

Pierce. The villain sat above him, he was sitting on the edge of his bed. The hero shunned his eyes away, the villain laughed again. The sun was suddenly blocked away, the villain had moved his body so that the sun on Oxzy had been blocked by his figure. It let Oxzy open his eyes, he did so with hesitation.

The villain had a smile on his face, looking at the hero with awe. Oxzy, in turn, gulped down confusion. He tried to remember the last few things that had happened. His body was sore, his head was pounding and he was hot all over. He thought that the fever would go down.

But no.. Him and the villain had-

His face blushed brightly. He found his head in his hand, groaning with embarrassment. Of course he was still feverish! Instead of letting himself heal, he went and fucked the villain.

Well, the villain fucked him.

Oxzy was groaning in pain, reliving everything that happened last night. The villain stayed above him, watching everything with a thoughtful eye. He couldn't help himself, his hand moved to Oxzy's hair.

The villain's large hand was running through the curls. Oxzy felt his body stiffen, the pain in his pounding head stopped. Pierce rubbed his hand at the back of Oxzy's hair, feeling the black strands all through his fingers.

His head leaned forward, next to Oxzy's ear, Pierce spoke with a low and deep voice. "Morning."

Oxzy's body tensed immediately. His face was a deep red that was sunken in his hand. He looked up to the villain, his face was only inches away from his own. The hot breath paired with the deep voice sent a shiver down his spine. It felt weird, it was almost good to the hero. The pain was forgotten, all he thought about was the villain who was above him with a silky voice.

"Uh.." Oxzy looked in a different direction from the villains' peering eyes. His voice felt rough, his throat was still sore, but not as scratchy as he thought. "M-Morning.."

Pierce giggled, shaking his head. Oxzy was just so cute. The villain pushed his head forward, kissing Oxzy on the cheek while ruffling his messy bed head.

"Get some energy up. I'll get you food." Pierce stood up from the bed, ruffling Oxzy's hair one more time before he left.

The hero didn't feel the sun's light hit his wide eyes.

He was so confused.

What just happened? Did the villain kiss him? He was acting so sweet, too sweet to the hero, it was mind boggling.