- who is the villain -

~The Grubs, Pierce's home~
Oxzy was gone. Pierce had to stop himself from running after him, he watched him run away. The sound of his bare feet hitting the ground in a frenzy rush made the villain's blood boil.

He hated it.

He didn't know why. He just wanted Oxzy to stay with him, to never leave him. The hero had nothing left, so why not just stay with him?

Pierce wanted to blast fire everywhere. He wanted to destroy his own home in a fury. He had to distract his mind, to distract himself from the rising rage in his blood. He seethed, dropping on his bed that was now cold. He flopped around, searching for the warmth that was once there.

His hand landed on something, flipping his body around as he pulled it from the sheets. To his surprise, it was his phone. "Huh," he huffed out, turning it on. "So it did charge.."

He hadn't been focused on his device since Oxzy was here, he was fully focused on the man that he forgot about his phone. It was fully charged, the villain looked at the messages. He got a few from Mercy which he ignored, one thing caught him off guard.

A video was sent to him by his younger brother. It stood out to him since he had told Felix not to message him if he wanted his number. The little brother obliged, that is until now. A video was put on the screen as Pierce pressed play.

It started as a rustling sound, then Felix's voice started to speak.

"Watch and enjoy Pierce."

His voice was clattered between a bunch of laughter and snickers. Suddenly, the sound of Oxzy's distress came to Pierces ears. The villain felt his body freeze, he watched on the small screen as the hero was put into view. A group of men surrounded him, pulling and ripping his clothes off.

Pierce stood from the bed, eyes, mind completely captured on the screen.

"Yeah, like that's gonna help you." A gruff man voiced out, shooing away the hero's desperate hands.

"B-Bastard-! Aah!" Oxzy cried in pain, his hair pulled in all different directions.

Pierce wanted to look away, he didn't want to watch this. It didn't bring him any amount of joy. If anything, he felt his blood boil. His skin was hot and red, steam running through his shoulders and to the air it became apparent.

The hero was repeatedly assaulted on the camera. The laughs and mocking of the other men who would assault him in all different ways were haunting. All Pierce could focus on was the hero, the hero's face was on the screen. He was already crying, fear plastered in his eyes.

His voice was muffled, still, the cries echoed from the small device. They felt like small knives. It hurt to hear it, Pierce found his body on fire.

He put the phone down. He couldn't finish watching the video.

He was livid.

Anger was always something he felt, he was almost always angry that he couldn't control it. But this felt different. It was much stronger, unlike the other times he was angry, he had a real reason to be. A much stronger reason to be so angry made him even more rageful.

It was his own brother who did it. His own men were pathetic nobodies that did things to the hero.

Worst of what seems to be on Pierce's mind was that Felix thought he would want to see it. That he would want that.

Who does Felix think he is?

Pierce never wanted that out of his revenge on the hero. God he wanted to kill him yes, but take away his powers and humiliate him beyond belief?