⚠️ - forget hope - ⚠️

((WARNING: Again- this contains sexual contact. Skip if that makes you uncomfortable.))

~Daylight, the elementary school(years ago)~
Rosamee sighed out in annoyance. She had just shooed away a few kids that were playing in the halls during class. They ran off, giggling at her. The woman leaned on the counter, she really wanted to just go out and smoke. But she had to stay and watch the entrance for any visitors.

Her job was very boring, Pierce sometimes comes in to have a make-out session, but the couple got into a fight. Rosamee rather call Mercy to smoke with her at the moment. She checked the clock, her break was almost coming, just 10 more minutes.

With another sigh, Roaamee heard the school doors open. It was almost her break, she didn't want to deal with signing anyone in. With an eye roll, she looked up. Her eyes met with a familiar boy, it was Pierce's younger brother. Behind him walked at least two men and a small woman. They held back, Felix leading them with his eyes completely strained forward.

Rosamee gave a smile.

"Felix hey," she waved, watching him come forward. He passed the desk, walking behind it with no words. Rosamee retracted her hand, looking behind her where the men blocked the door. The woman pulled a jug of gasoline from the bag.

Rosamee was about to say something, turning to Felix who was now at the desk when her head was pulled back. The woman had her by the hair, smashing the back of her head on the desk.

"Ahh!" She screamed, fearing for her life.

Rosamee tried to claw at the hands that had her hair, nothing but snickers were heard. Felix was now in front of her, the jug of gasoline was pasted to him. Rosamee looked at the move in fear, she understood what was happening.

"Felix! Hey! Pierce will kill you! I swear he will, don't do it!"

The boy didn't reply, he opened the jug, eyeing the woman who was losing her strength. Without a word, Felix dumped the gasoline over her head.

"Garh!" Rosamee gagged, some falling into her open mouth.

She was let go, dropping onto the floor with the foul liquid dripping down her skin, soaking into her clothes. She began to fear for her life, staying seated on the floor as Felix walked back. She looked up, tears smearing into her face.

Felix was a few feet away, he dropped the empty jug. Rosamee noticed that he had made a trail that was where he was. With horror, the woman saw a lighter in his hand. She began to shake, the gasoline and tears flooding her vision.

She shook her head aggressively, crying out loud. "Please! Please let's just talk! Felix!"

Nothing but a smile came in return.

The boy who was younger than 20, lit the lighter.

He dropped it.

Fire spread quickly, it traveled from the line and straight to Rosamee. She could only put her hands up when she was completely caught on fire.

Her screams echoed within the school halls. Cries running along the walls, screams of pain and desperation were hitting all around the space.

It smelt of burnt flesh, burnt clothes. Felix looked on in awe, he had never killed anyone before, this was his first time. He was enjoying it. A wide smile spread across his face, he wished that he could see more. The woman was completely covered in flames, nothing was seen through to his disappointment.

But still, he stayed in the same position. He watched on, watched her fall to the ground, landing on her back, screams coming from a mouth that had dripping skin covering it. She still screamed, even with her own flesh blocking her melting lips.