⚠️ - holding evil back - ⚠️

((WARNING: This chapter contains the act of sex, two people of the same gender and both are consenting. Still, if this makes you uncomfortable, skip the part and continue to the next chapter.))

~The Grubs, Pierce's home~
The hero finished washing himself off, he had to get out now. His body shook under his heavyweight. Still, the hero made his way out of the tub, with a weak hand, he covered his body with a towel.

Pierce had left two towels in the bathroom. They didn't look used, they were plain white and big enough for Oxzy to cover himself. The white turned into a damp pink with the running blood coming from his wounds. The hero push through with gritted teeth to wash the water off.

He took extra care when wiping the bite wounds. With hesitant arms, he washed the painful part under him.

The warm bath helped with the pain. Throwing up and sitting down for a while did give him a bit of an energy boost. His throat still was sore, down where it hurt the most was slowly becoming numb. Sitting in the tub for at least an hour, Oxzy felt his body begin to numb.

The only pain was from the marks on his body. They would still bleed a lot, the hero saw a box of band-aids on the counter in the bathroom. He smiled lightly, the villain had small band-aids? What would he use those for?

Shaking his head, the hero used what he needed. A few band-aids covered his chest, he used two to cover the deep bites. His neck had a few, Oxzy used at least one to cover the less painful bites.

It was a hassle, once he finished he let out a sigh of relief. He turned to the clothes that were on the toilet stool. Picking them up, Oxzy ran his fingers through the fabric.

Pierce had given him a large pair of black sport shorts. The strand would help him tighten it around his waist. It was with a pair of black boxers, they also looked a bit big. When the hero put them on, his face was a deep red. He couldn't help but think about whether Pierce had worn them.

Of course he had worn them, they were his clothes. Now Oxzy wears them, they hung over his flat chest. The clothes were big on him, but that somehow made them more comfortable.

The hero shook the thoughts off, looking back down he spotted a large T-shirt that was a deep olive green. Oxzy never saw Pierce wear anything green. He only wore red, or black. Was it a new shirt?

Oxzy put it on, wincing slightly when it passed the purple bruises. He looked back in the mirror, now he knew why he never saw Pierce wear it. It was way too big. It was huge on Oxzy, so it must have been big on Pierce. The sleeves hung over his upper arm, completely covering all the ugly bruises there.

The shirt went to his thighs, making it almost cover the sport shorts he was wearing. He felt weird wearing it, it made him look smaller then he actually was. The hero was 6'0 tall, why did such a big shirt make him appear so small?

Thinking about that, Pierce was only a few feet taller than him, how did he manage to carry him to the bathroom? Was his strength really that much, or was Oxzy just light?

It annoyed the hero to think about that. So instead, Oxzy thought back to what he decided while in the bath. He still had a sense that it was a bad idea. That he shouldn't do it.

The villain and him were exact opposites. The villain destroyed, killed, and laughed at the innocent. The hero helped the innocent, fixed what was destroyed, and saved people. If the hero went through with this idea, to sleep with the villain..

It...

Well, he doesn't know what it would cause.

What is gonna happen after it? The hero had nowhere to go, his home was destroyed, he had no other relatives in the town. No one to help him. He was only staying with Pierce to be healed, what was he supposed to do next?