- love hits like a truck -

~The Grubs, the warehouse~
Pierce stood over the dead body, he breathed out a sigh as he watched blood flood the floor. His eyes glitched around, his body completely tense. He felt the adrenaline begin to fall, his energy and rage was slowly dying. He felt ready to collapse. It's been a long time since he lost that much control before.

The last time he went that crazy was when Rosamee had died. Oxzy had came and fought him during that time which made the destruction less bad. Speaking of Oxzy, the villain turned his head. He met eyes with the hero, the man looked back at him, his body slightly shaking.

Pierce smiled, breathing out slowly. He turned, taking small steps forward before he was in front of the hero. Oxzy didn't move, he didn't flinch away from the bloody villain. The man was in front of him, looking down at the shorter male.

Since the hero hadn't walked away, Pierce felt the need was "comfort him". It was clear in the look in his eyes that he felt unsafe. But the villain wont hurt him, not anymore. Pierce wanted to tell him that. To promise the man safety, he wouldn't be able to hurt him...

The villain's hand traced the side of Oxzy's jaw. The bloody finger felt warm, leaving the blood to drip on the hero's pale skin.

Oxzy had lost himself, he wasn't gonna try and deny what he was feeling right now. There was too much in front of him that told him what he was doing was bad, he knew it was bad.

...But he had already done it. So why would he move away now?

The hero gently held the villain's arm, guiding the man to caress his face. It was warm, soothing and gentle. The hero leaned into the touch, sighing in pure comfort. Pierce chuckled, rubbing his thumb on the bottom of his jaw below his lips.

"You don't seem 'drugged'..." The man hummed, watching as the hero sank into the touch. The deep red blood on his pale skin looked beautiful as it dripped down his chin.

"I didn't breathe it in.." The hero mumbled a response, only focusing on the soft touch. The butterflies running circles in his chest, the radiating heat from his body as it sank into Pierce's fingertips.

Pierce chuckled, leaning his head forward to look deep into the hero's eyes. "Clever hero."

Oxzy smiled, eyes dropping as he was embraced by the man with stained red clothes.

It felt safe. It shouldn't feel safe, but it did.

It was wrong. All so wrong, the villain had killed over 20 men and his own little brother in cold blood. But he looked at the hero with softness in his eyes, a new found love and focus of his affection.

At least, that is what Oxzy was feeling. What he had noticed, but he had no idea what Pierce was thinking. The unpredictable man could do anything to him.

Yet he chose to embrace him with a gentle touch.

A distant chatter sounded from outside, sirens and shouting of men and women were all around the warehouse. The pair understood that it was the police, the door was smashed open, Milo and men behind him with their guns drawn ran in.

The two didn't flinch, Oxzy looked over to Milo, making eye contact with the stunned officer. Pierce didn't even turn around, he knew that guns were aimed at his back, that the blonde male could order his death within a minute.

The warmth from Oxzy was too distracting, the hero leaned against him, hiding the man from the police behind. It was too comfortable to run. So he didn't move, he held the man tightly.

Milo couldn't understand what he was looking at. His jaw hung open, the bodies of men and blood, the smell of burnt flesh couldn't compare to the shock in the middle of it all. The hero and villain together. Just them...