- very unpredictable -

~The Grubs, warehouse~
The villain was gone but his friend had stayed behind. Mercy was in the back office with Felix. The little brother had stayed quiet for the past few weeks. Pierce hadn't come back to the warehouse to see his plans no matter how much Mercy tells him to. Well, Felix tells Mercy to tell Pierce.

The little leader isn't working on anything. He was quiet, silently rolling around in the wheeled chair. He invited Mercy over but said nothing, she could see his thoughts with his emotions, so she stayed silent. Even while being in the same room, Mercy stayed on the other side of the office. She believed Felix probably forgot she was even there with how much he was in his head.

She didn't seem to care. Her attention was on the drugs in her hands, scarfing them down. She was living it while the male in the room felt worlds crashing down.

A sudden knock came from the office door. Before Mercy could react, the male was already up and to the door. He opened it, meeting face to face with Corbin and Octavia.

The sudden sibling invasion made the high woman shift slightly. She leaned on the back seat in the corner, watching as the two older siblings came in quietly. Still, no words were spoken as they sat down across from each other on the middle table.

Octavia gave glances towards Mercy who looked back at her. Corbin was the first to speak in the room. "Are you sure you want her in here to hear all this?" He asked his younger brother.

"She's too high to remember," he responded, shuffling around in the drawer that was on the desk. "Even so, I don't care. Who would she tell?"

Octavia rolled her eyes, casting a glare to Mercy. The woman tilted her head back, feeling tired. She really couldn't care less about what the siblings would discuss. Obviously since she started to snooze off.

"Alright," Corbin started, pulling his sister's attention back to the three. "Going back to the topic at hand. We need to see the drug Felix."

Felix looked up to them from the table. He was shuffling around for something loudly, the siblings hoped it was the drug. Only, he pulled out a large bottle of what seemed to be cheap wine. He sat it on the table in front of them. The siblings looked at it, then him.

"What?" The younger brother responded with an innocent face.

Corbin gritted his teeth in irritation. "Felix..! We don't-"

"Here, I have cups." Felix cut his brother off, pulling plastic cups in front of the same drawer. He put one in front of both of them. Looking back up, he gave a smile before grabbing the wine bottle.

"Felix..." Corbin growled out again. He noticed how Octaiva stayed quiet, she was supposed to help get the young brother to get the drugs, but she was silent the whole time.

"I'm thirsty, you guys should drink some too." Felix poured himself a drink, taking it down with one gulp. He let out a satisfied sigh, turned the bottle to the others. "Aren't you thirsty too?"

"That's not..!" Corbin sat up.

"Fine." Octavia grabbed the cup. Felix turned the bottle upside down, pouring the woman a cup full. He then turned it to Corbin as Octavia drank it down.

Corbin didn't know what to think. This wasn't a game. The only reason they came here was to get what they wanted, not tobdrink with the crazy younger brother. He acted as if this was a game.

It reminded Corbin so much of Pierce that he couldn't help but shake. His face was ashen white, gulping down his fear, Corbin pushed his cup forward.

Felix gave him a wide smile. "That's more like it."