⚠️ - fighting for no end - ⚠️

((WARNING: This chapter contains graphic description of sexual violence and non-consensual sexual acts. It will be described as what is happening is r*pe. Please, if you do not feel comfortable reading that, go to the next chapter. I will warn when I time comes.))

~The Grubs, the warehouse~
The men walked closer, acting as if the hero was prey. Oxzy didn't even notice them, eyes strained forward. The man in the center waited for a response, the hero stayed silent. The silence irritated the litter leader. He shook his head, walking forward.

The hero stayed still, watching as the killer walked forward. "Y'know, I was hoping for a more explosive reaction." He crossed his hands. "I mean, I did destroy your home and kill that cat of yours, didn't I?"

His voice reminded Oxzy so much of Pierce's mocking tone. There was a clear difference, what the boy in front of him said caused a ripple of rage to come out of Oxzy.

Ice shot in front of Felix. It was inches from his face before crashing back into the cement floor. The floor began to crack with the hard ice that spiked right through it.

Felix tumbled back, looking up to be met with a fist in the face. He fell down to the ground, crashing his back on the floor. The hero was above him in a second, with lightning speed, more punches hit, pummeling him into the hard floor.

The men that surrounded the fight shouted in surprise. Some went for guns and knives in their belts. A few ran away into a back room. The hero didn't even notice them, his fist collided with the boy on the ground over and over. His energy felt completely uncontrolled, his hand hovered above Felix, eyes crashing with his own.

The boy beneath him had a smile on his bloody lips. He licked the blood falling from his busted mouth. "That's the explosion I wanted."

"Why?" The hero whispered out, his hand hovering above Felix's face.

The answer was very clear to Felix, he knew that the hero had an idea as well. Everyone knows why the hero would be targeted for such a thing. The men that surrounded him despised Oxzy. They wanted to kill him just like he wanted to kill the man beneath him.

He did want to kill him. Oxzy was about to continue the punches, to pummel the man under him to death until he became nothing but a bloody mess. His hand hesitated, shaking from above his dark brown eyes. Felix noticed the reaction.

"Are you gonna kill me?" Felix asked.

Oxzy sneered at him, his hand raised, and he went down on him one more time. "Why!?"

No response. Felix kept his head to the side, acting as if he was unconscious, the hero stopped once more. Right now, he could do it, he could form an ice spike under his head and kill him right this instant.

He wanted to do it, so do it.

He forced his eyes to look at Felix's bloody face. Just kill him now. He deserves it.

He did deserve it. So why is Oxzy hesitating?

His breathing came out as small whimpers. He had it easy right now, the boy was barely turning into a man. He was still young, powering a whole gang to destroy what was left of his life.

Oxzy gulped down a breath, his hand that was above Felix's head, shaking hard as his power began failing. It wasn't forming, the stupid ice he tried so hard to force under the man's head never came.

The harder Oxzy tried, the more pain his head endured. It wasn't working, the ice wasn't forming with his command. No matter how hard he tried to focus, to put as much anger and energy into the command.