- close addiction -

~Cleoi, Oxzy's apartment~
Milo dropped the hero off near Parrway, and by the time he drove off, Oxzy had made it to his apartment with steady and broken steps. Landing safely in his apartment, Oxzy made his way to his room, not even bothering to change or clean off all the blood and dirt from his body, he dropped onto the bed. Landing as softly as he could, he cried out a little in pain. Even with all the broken and open skin on him, Oxzy made himself as comfortable as he could on the mattress.

Everything hurt. It wasn't the first time Oxzy was left in pieces after a fight, and not gonna be the last. He tried to lay still, ignoring the stinging and pulling on his skin every time he sucked in a breath of air. Sleeping it off wont help and he knows that, but it will give him the needed energy to heal. As long as the villain stays calm and doesn't do anything, Oxzy can take the time to heal and get better.

He must endure the pain, so he lays still on the now bloody mattress.

A small padding came from behind the hero, the padding was followed by a dip in the mattress in front of him. Opening his eyes, Cirilla May sat in front of his face, leaning her back to peer at her human.

"Mh.." Oxzy managed a small smile, being too hurt to pet the creature, his smile faded lightly. The cat gave small meows for attention, but the hero closed his eyes in response.

Seeing how her owner had no energy to move and give the attention she was craving, Cirilla May padded over, leaning her head against Oxzys frizzy and dust soaked hair. She didn't seem to mind, rubbing and purring through her throat before seating her small furry body on the right of the hero. Curling up into a ball to get comfortable, the cat let her warmth seep to her owner who stayed motionless.

~The Grubs, Pierce's home~
It was dark and cold in the home that smelt of meth. Pierce was slumped on a ripped mattress in an empty but livable living room. He sighed in frustration, feeling boredom and anger rise inside him. He was extremely angry at the outcome of his job.

Yes he did manage to get the job done, only earning him a blazed shoulder and a wounded ego. He wanted so badly to crush the sheriff Milo for running his play with the hero. If only he did it, he just couldn't stop the thoughts on what to do to him.

The villain was somewhat indecisive on how he kills his victims. It usually portrays what the victim did or how he viewed them. He never even batted an eye to Milo before, but now, he wanted to kill him just to get in the way of him and Oxzy.

No one had the right to do that.

He yelled out another frustration, closing his eyes to breathe in. He thought back to the hero on the ground. Thinking about how vulnerable he was in that state. Pierce had been the only one to see Oxzy in such a state, the only one to be able to do such a thing. His lips curled up, his eyes sliding down with a bright feeling of excitement running through him.

He was a very disturbed man. The years of killing and power burning probably made it worse.

But what did make it worse was losing Rosamee.

She was a girl the villain dated all throughout high school and a year into adulthood. She was killed in the huge incident that shocked the town, throwing the villain in a frenzy of depression and anger. He took it out on the town and mostly the hero.

She was the girl that kept him in place. Keeping his outbursts and even powers in place so he doesn't go on a rampage and kill everything living in the damned town. But she was killed, destroying every hope of a "normal" life for Pierce.

Now the only thing that seemed to keep the villain on a brink of not losing his sanity was the hero. Stupid and hypocritical, only it was true for some reason. He could keep himself steady and, at a minimum, as long as the hero was there to give him attention.