- wanting more -

~Cleoi, Oxzy's apartment~
The hero felt a pounding headache emerge when he opened his eyes. A blinding light hit his face as he had left his window curtains open in his room, the sun was beaming on the hero, lifting him from his bed. He shifted his body around. Stirring the cat that lay on his legs. Moving away as gently as he could, the cat flopped her head on the bed, still in a deep sleep.

Oxzy shook his head, a smile playing with his lips. Having to move away, the hero got ready for nothing as he traveled to his small kitchen. Even if Cirilla May didn't follow him out, Kamari did with a swoosh of her tail. The rodent was traveling behind her owner in hopes of getting noticed.

Oxzy soon noticed her after washing his face, he shook his head before bending over on her level. "You're not supposed to be out here."

With his words, he picked her up and went back to his room where the kitten stayed in the same position. He set the rat next to Cirilla, seeing Kamari sniff her before settling next to her. They nested close to one another, warm and comfortable, Oxzy turned back to his kitchen.

In honesty, he had no idea what he was gonna do that day. All he had an idea about was that he might have to leave to stop Pierce. If he chose to actully mess with him today. He hoped he could just stay home with the critters in his room.

After swinging down a bottle of water, he walked back into his room, hearing a loud and annoying sound. His phone was on a plug next to his bed, vibrating with a ringing sound from it. He rolled his eyes, knowing he had to do something today.

Picking it up, he looked at the call, gulping, he accepted it.

"Sir?" He asked, sitting down next to the sleeping animals.

The other end was silent before Milo spoke. "I'm sorry to call you so early, Oxzy, but I was hoping we could meet up again today."

Oxzy couldn't help but growl, feeling a headache from which he stayed silent. Milo called for him again, sounding concerned, it only annoyed Oxzy more. "Is there a reason to meet up, or do you just want to hang out with me sir?"

A sharp and embarrassed voice came from the other end. "No-! I mean, kinda! But it's for work I swear!" The quick response came and Oxzy looked to the roof, feeling the urge to hang up on him. All he wanted to do on this day was stay home. Now Milo was calling with no real purpose.

"Look, I got everything settled here at the station so we can talk there. I also got new information about Randy for you to hear."

With him elaborating, Oxzy lifted his eyebrows. He did want to know more about the case as Randy would be a danger to people, so even if he didn't want to do anything, he had to do something. "Arlight. When?"

"Oh, uh tonight at the station!" Milo replied enthusiastically.

"Time-?"

"7! 7:00 is fine Oxzy." With his last reply, Oxzy said goodbye before hanging up. He set his phone back on his desk before flopping onto his gray sheets.

~Formay, Police station~
Milo waited for a few minutes till it was 7:06 before debating if he should call Oxzy again. He didn't want to intrude, but he was feeling fed up that Oxzy ditched their meetup. Milo secretly wanted it to be a date, only he knew he had to have some meeting when wanting to see the hero.

The officer went for his phone, only to hear the front door open. His head shot up and met with the hero's gray blue eyes. He felt his breathing stop, standing up abruptly with his back straight. Oxzy came forward, ignoring the eyes that followed him as made his way to the officer.

"Oxzy! Glad you could make it." Milo smiled happily, losing all his anger within minutes. Walking around the counter, he noticed how the hero took a step back when being next to one another, he just brushed it off.