- return the favor -

~Daylight, the end of the mall~
The villain was now gone, leaving the hero wounded on top of the building and a worried officer looking up to him. The blonde male yelled up at him, his words echoing off the decaying, crystalized walls, missing the hero's ears.

Oxzy stayed in his same position, his mind and eyes alert for movements around him. He knew the villain could still pop up from anywhere and do more damage, he had done it before. Only, nothing but the sizzling from the distinguished fire and shouts coming from Milo was heard.

Oxzy's heart calmed down a few beats, he kept his stance hard even if his ribs began to sting again. His body ached, Oxzy could already see the bruise starting to form. But the hero shook his thought away from himself, his senses high, the man put the shouts he heard into focus.

Thinking the sheriff might need help, Oxzy leaped from the building and to the ground, shocking the man in uniform when he landed next to him. Milo stepped back, but when he realized it was the hero high on alert, Milo put his hands up.

"It's just me now.." He said calmly, walking over to Oxzy, who the officer could see shake slightly. Milo found himself in need to comfort, the hero was stressed after a fight, and the officer had weird urges going through his mind. He put his thoughts to reality.

As gently as he could, he put his hand on the hero's shoulder. The man below the hand flinched, looking at the sheriff, their eyes leveled. "I got people to evacuate. Everyone who was injured is in the clinic, the police are coming to clean up this.. this mess Pierce made."

Oxzy's body slowly relaxed, the comforting words confused him more than comfort though. The sheriff was acting differently. He usually made the hero clean up after the villain when they fought, no matter what, since the blame was on him.

Now, after the sheriff saw him in a wounded state fighting with the villain where he helped Oxzy. Milo was now treating him differently as well as being different himself. It was like a light shined in his eyes.

He sees Oxzy differently now.

Oxzy probably won't even realize it since he didn't care, but it did make his job slightly easier if the police would help him from Milos orders. All the hero could do was nod, saying nothing as Milo said all that was needed to be said.

The sirens spunded the closer they got. The hero shifts out of the officer's touch, making Milo fight back a rising emotion. Oxzy looked at the destruction around him, it was mostly behind him where the villain mostly made his mark.

Even if the station were going to clean it up, the hero felt more responsible for this mess since ice and bent trees were his doing.

The curly haired man spread his arms to the trees, with a calming breath, the trees moved back into their normal position in one breath. Oxzy turned his attention to the ice that was already starting to melt, he breathed more deeply this time, his hands burning from the invisible weight as he sucked in the solid energy and slowly, it began to melt and disappear.

It turned to liquid in seconds and the hero's arms dropped with relief when it did so. With hard breaths and a sweaty face, his arms tucked to himself as they began to burn. The officer had taken notice of the hero's actions, he was looking at the man who closed in on himself, wanting to do more than touch him on the shoulder. The hero was about ready to leave when the flashing lights came into view.

Sucking in a shaky breath, Milo spoke up. "I can take you to Parrway if you like Oxzy?" The man in question turned at the use of his name and question, his silent demeanor stayed with a questioning look. "I brought you all the way to Oakway, to Daylight. So... I can take you halfway home, you seem tired."