- outrunning problems -

~The Grubs, Pierce's home~
The sobs of the hero echoed within the small bathroom. They felt like needles digging into the villain's ears, hitting and stabbing at his heart. The man didn't say anything, he stood outside of the bathroom with his head against the wall. The man sobbed from inside, throwing up his insides with violent gagging.

It hurt for some reason. It hurt to listen to the sound, to not be able to do anything to stop it. If anything, he encouraged and helped it. But he was the villain, that is what he does.

So why does he feel bad about it?

He shouldn't, and he knows that. The man turned around, setting his back to the door, he closed his eyes and listened. All he did was listen to the man. He took in the sobs, no matter how much it hurt his heart, he listened silently.

He didn't know how long he stood there. He just stayed in the same position silently, waiting for the painful sounds to end. He said nothing, it has almost been 10 minutes since Oxzy had run into the bathroom.

Pierce sighed, he knew the man was waiting for him to leave. It would feel awkward for him to come out with the villain waiting for him. With a hesitant look, the villain walked away from the door. He looked around his room, grabbing a few things before heading down stairs.

A few seconds later he came back up, wiping up the mess they had made. He finished cleaning, looking back to the bathroom. He had his high senses up, so he tried to listen to what Oxzy was doing. The man was panting with tired breaths, at least he wasn't crying anymore. Pierce went back down stairs, keeping his senses high in case the hero left the bathroom.

Still he didn't, the villain stayed outside of his room. His pathetic excuse of a family had left, that had it easy for him in the living room. His father had cleaned up like he ordered, so the villain felt boredom run through him. He did nothing but wait, with high senses.

He was hoping to hear the hero leave the bathroom, but instead he heard something outside of his house. Normally it wouldn't be an issue, but it was directly outside his home. It was a small group of men, their voices were hushed whispers as they came closer to the door. The villain, feeling slightly annoyed because of Oxzy, decided to confront them.

It was easy enough, he stayed in front of his door, leaning on it to listen for anything that they say. They got to the door, whispering words, they hushed each other, one saying something that caught the villains attention.

"-Felix said to just do it-"

The villain heard the sound of the nob being turned, he smirked. With a silent move, Pierce pulled the door open, the man that had his hand on the knob fell flat. He yelped out in shock, falling on his hands, he looked around.

He didn't notice that Pierce was standing behind him by the door. What he did  notice was the shadow of a figure blocking the light from outside. He looked around in shock, finding the villain looking down at him with the other man's collar in his hand. He had them both in his grasp, grabbing the man that tried to flee with a stronghold on his shirt, the other man was below him. He couldn't go anywhere.

"Felix said what? Hm?" The villain glared at the man below him.

He began to shake, putting his hands up in defense. "I- I- sor-sorry!"

Pierce rolled his eyes, pleading and putting their hands up isn't gonna make them safe. He leaned down slightly, bringing the man in his hands with him. The man cried in pain, falling onto the floor with the villain's effortless pull. "I'll ask you again nicely." He kept his expression neutral, tilting his head while making the man flinch. "What did Felix say for you to do?"