- addictive poison -

((Quick warning of a gruesome and over explanation of a death in this chapter. If you find it hard to read, please skip this chapter.))

~The Grubs, warehouse~
Mercy was surrounded by Felix's gang members. Questions came on all sides of her, all about the villain's whereabouts. She had told the members that she would bring and show Pierce this place. Acting as if it was her "hook up" place, but just doing what Felix had begged her to do.

She did so, getting an infinite amount of smokes for it.

But what was taking him so long? She walked with him here only for the villain to stop for a piss. She knew he didn't actually stop for that, he wouldn't take this long for something like that. Only she became increasingly angry at the thought of him ditching her. He had done it before with Rosamee a bunch of times. So him doing it again wasn't so far fetched.

Right when the members went to get Felix, the young man strolled out of the back office to see what his men were talking about all at once. It was the perfect time for the villain to march in.

A deadly expression was masked on his face, his shoulder sleeves were burned from fire that he engulfed himself in. Besides that, he enjoyed the little chat Oxzy decided to give him, even if he got no answer as to why the hero was even there. It was still something other than fighting.

Surprisingly, the villain liked that.

The gang members were fearful when seeing the villain's expression, they stayed a few feet away as he walked towards Mercy. She gave him a smirk, her eyes rolling. "Something happen while you were 'pissing?'"

"Yeah a rat bit my dick." The villain rolled his eyes back, his voice covered with sarcasm.

Mercy turned her attention to the figure coming from behind the villain. Felix was followed by his men, a look of fear on their faces while his was filled with excitement. He couldn't help but smile when seeing his brother standing in the place where he got all his power.

He couldn't wait to share and tell everything about what he accomplished. Only, he stopped when he noticed the look on Pierce's face. The villain didn't seem to see him at all, if he did, he seemed bored. Like someone was bothering him.

Felix cleared his throat, causing everyone to turn their attention to their boss. Pierce felt bored, having Mercy lean on him while she lit a cigarette. Felix held in a growl as he spoke. "Brother, I'm happy you're here! Now I can show you what the gang has been doing."

"It smells like meth in here." Is all Pierce responded with.

The woman leaning on him giggled, letting off a few puffs of smoke. The men around them sneered lightly, feeling a prick in their chest at the mocking tone Pierce used to describe their base of operation.

"Well we have something stronger than meth brother." Felix decided to respond. Stepping closer to Pierce who gave him a small eye roll. The little brother ignored it. "That is what I wanted to show you. I want you to know what power we have. How much money we can get from this!"

"If Zella knows about this, you're not gonna be making much." The villain responded.

The little brother knew what he meant. Clenching his teeth, he thought about it for a few seconds. "She may be a part of it. But trust me, this will be bigger than you think."

"Then I think?" Pierce pretended to ponder, looking down at Felix who didn't flinch away from him. His eyes sparkled, annoying Pierce. The villain would rather look down at the hero who sneered and called him names rather than the little brother who happily looked at him like a savior. It pissed him off, wanting nothing more than to bury the boy who was his brother.